• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm not shure if these post is at the right place but I didn't find a better one. So here is my question:

Where I can find some Information about these guys wich are developing all these applications under the Name Salesforce Labs?

For example I whant to know who programmed the case detachifier application?

Thanks for any help in advance

Sascha
Hello,

I'm trying to erase some attachements in our cases and i whant to save them with an ftp connection on our server. The ftp connection works and the case detachifier is connected to our server but when I'm trying to start the process then I'm getting following error message:

unable to save attachement xxx.jpg This attachement will not be removed. The specific error is: The remote server returned an error: (550) file unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).

Anybody an idea, what can be the reason?

Thanks in advance
Sascha

hi,

actually i’m trying to create a template witch i can use in salesforce to generate quotes. My goal is to create a table with all products within an opportunity. Therefore i wanted to fill the first cell with the product name, product code and the product description. but - I’m getting strange results, when I merge this.

Instead of :

Scanner

1234ab

This is a scanner

I get the labels of the fields merged too:

Scanner <<PRODUKT_NAME>>

1234ab <<PRODUKT_CODE>>

This is a scanner

And when I create a table with a separate column for each merge field everything works fine?! What I’m doing wrong? Or is this a Salesforce bug?

My second problem is that I can’t format the merge fields within one cell separately. It’s not possible to format field one in bold type, field two in cursive and field three with a smaller font size. I have created the different formats in my template but if I merge it with Salesforce all three fields adopt the format of the first field in the cell (bold type). Is there any way to format the fields within one cell separately?

Thanks for help in advance

Regards

Sascha

hi,
i'm trying to create a validation rule for the fiel comments (within calls). my goal is to look for specific terms like names that i have in my contact list. i had the idea to work with the "contains" logic, but it's not possible to pick this field for my formula.

so - my question is: is there any possibility to create a validation rule for the field comments and how can i name this field to create a rule for it ?

thanks for your help in advance

regards sascha

I installed picture uploader, but once I upload a photo, it does appear on my Contacts page.  I think I'm missing something.  I installed the app, added the Upload Picture button, and added the Picture field to the page layout.  Has anyone else had trouble with this?  All I get when I upload a picture is a box with a red X.  Does the Picture ID field or Picture Uploader Processor (custom S-control) need to be place in the page layout for this to work.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
When I create a Mail Merge document with a single field for each column in the table, my quotes merge correctly. However, if I have two or more fields in a single column, I get strange results. For example, I attempt to use the following merge codes in a single column

[Description] ( [MinTraffic] - [MaxTraffic] [UniMeasure] / [CommittPeriod])

I'll get results something like this:

THis is a text description [Description] ( 0 [MinTraffc] ...

It seems like the merge field labels are actually getting merged.

Has anyone else experienced this?