• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When using Advanced Currency Management, I understand SObjects have an integrated currency definition that defines the currency for all currency fields in that object.

I'd like to define a currency field in an Opportunity that has a different currency than that defined as the "default" curency for the Opportunity.

Has anyone done this?  I can create a simple text field and then format a string properly, but I'd rather use a built in type.

Thanks in advance!
I'm using Advanced Currency Management, and trying to determine the date ranges a given currency's exchange rates are valid for via Apex.

Does the CurrencyType object have a date field I can query on to determine a valid date range for a given currency?  Is this supported via Apex?

Thanks in advance!
Hi all,

Is there a way to overcome the 25 row limit when adding products via the "Add Product" button in the Products section of Opportunities?  Our deals are composed of many products across a large price book, and its cumbersome to add 10 products one at a time.  We'd like to see the entire price book on one page.  Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Darin

Since it's not possible to edit the source code of standard pages, I would like to be able to see the source code of the Opportunity page so that I can copy it and paste it into a Visualforce page then add some other needed elements into it and ultimately replace the Opportunities page with it.

Is it possible for me to see the source code?  If so, how?

Thanks for your help.

• March 02, 2011
When using Advanced Currency Management, I understand SObjects have an integrated currency definition that defines the currency for all currency fields in that object.

I'd like to define a currency field in an Opportunity that has a different currency than that defined as the "default" curency for the Opportunity.

Has anyone done this?  I can create a simple text field and then format a string properly, but I'd rather use a built in type.

Thanks in advance!
I'm using Advanced Currency Management, and trying to determine the date ranges a given currency's exchange rates are valid for via Apex.

Does the CurrencyType object have a date field I can query on to determine a valid date range for a given currency?  Is this supported via Apex?

Thanks in advance!