• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,
I'm a Hyperion Developer by profession, and every now-and-then deals with the APIs. But, am not accustomed to writing codes to develop new applications.
Is it still useful for me to get acquainted with Apex?
I know I've seen this answered before, but I cannot find it.  I've done a lot of customizations in my development environment.  Will I be able to port the customizations from the development environment to production?
Dear Admins,

Any chance there will be a discussion added for flex related threads?  I'm getting into it pretty heavily and reckon many others are as well.

Fellow Developers,

Please chime in with your thoughts.
The role is for a Lead Salesforce.com Administrator.

This is to enhance and maintain our existing Salesforce.com Application, this includes creating new sales team builds, creating new reports and finding solutions to meet business needs.

Must have a good understanding of the role hierarchy and sharing models within Salesforce.com.

Knowledge of relational database modelling and Sforce Data Loader would be a definite advantage.

Must be self-motivated, customer focussed, well organised, be able to work to deadlines and be able to work within a team.

Please reply to this post for further information.

No consultancy replies please, this is for a permanent job position.
  • June 15, 2007