• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I hope someone here can help. i'm new to Eclipse and the APEX plugin i've been trying to get a project set up from an existing company. below is an error i'm getting that is preventing me from downlaoding / sync what's already there, and it is preventing me from getting to the salesforce.schema which i desperately need to get access to ResourceException: Resource '/(company)/InstalledPackages/AFQ31/S-Controls/Include / Exclude ' does not exist. i appreciate the time anyone spent to read this.
  • December 12, 2007
I hope someone here can help. i'm new to Eclipse and the APEX plugin i've been trying to get a project set up from an existing company. below is an error i'm getting that is preventing me from downlaoding / sync what's already there, and it is preventing me from getting to the salesforce.schema which i desperately need to get access to ResourceException: Resource '/(company)/InstalledPackages/AFQ31/S-Controls/Include / Exclude ' does not exist. i appreciate the time anyone spent to read this.
  • December 12, 2007
I'm using the Apex Toolkit for Eclipse to manage s-control development for several clients, and have one project that won't synch all of the s-controls.

I get the following error message:

Apex Toolkit Error
Reason: Problems encountered during adding Apex nature.  Select Details for more information.

Details: Resource /IBF Account (sysadmin@xxxx.com)/SControls/QuickLog Activity does not exist.

The Scontrol folder in the Eclipse project shows only a handfull of the s-controls in the client SFDC account.

I can configure and manage other Apex projects without any problems.  Just this one is giving me the headache.

Any suggestions?