• 5 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking to create a validation rule that, housed at the Opportunity Product level, will prevent the Sales Price/UnitPrice from being changed based on the Record Type of the product. So, a product that is on the "Locked" record type cannot be changed by anyone other than a sales manager or system administrator. Products that are on the "Unlocked" record type can be edited by anyone.

Cand this be done?
In the Live Agent Developer Guide, Chatper 5 addresses routing Live Chat based on a value selected on a field on the pre-chat form.  The example has a "department" field.  In the pre-chat Visualforce page, the values in the department field are mapped to specific Chat Button ID's.  So there is 1 chat button on the website.  When clicked, it prompts with the pre-chat form.  When the pre-chat form is submitted, it determines routing based on the selection made in the department field. 

Question 1:  Is the 1 chat button on the website ALWAYS available -- even if there is no agent available in any of the queues?
Question 2:  Is there a way to exclue values from the dropdown list if there is no agent avialable in the corresponding chat button queue?

Does anyone out there have a Live Chat form that handles routing that could comment on your experience?
I have configured 2 live agent skills. I want to display a single online/offline button in our communities page. Clicking on the online button, a pre-chat for opens which has First Name, Last Name and Products drop down. Based on the product selected in the drop down, the chat should be routed to the respective skill agent. 
The routing based on the product selected is working fine. But, how to display one single button to show online, if agents in any one of the skill is available online?
If this is not possible out of the box, can a custom button be created to show online, if agents in any one of the skill is available online?

We currently have some processes under development to load data via data loader into the account table.  

There are some columns that may be null from a source database and we want to pass the nulls into SF.com.  While there is a setting to allow null values that can be set in the config files the process through batch and manual data loader upserts is placing a 0 where the source data value in the csv file blank.

How can we truly pass and replace existing data with nothing?

For instance, 

Our Billing system has 3 phone number columns.  There are values in 1 of the 3.  All three are mapped to phone columns in the account table.  If SF.com has a value in 1 column but not the other two we would like to see the account with blank values in the other two phone columns.  

Data Loader is currently passing in a 0 but the csv file does not contain a 0 in these columsn.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  We are at the 11th our of testing and just found this bug.

Via_ODI

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but Formula Fields in our Sandbox are compiling to be 2-3 times larger than they should be.

A formula that compiles to 1600 characters in our PROD environment will compile to 5100 characters in our Sandbox (TOO LARGE). 

Formula example that's compiling incorrectly (Text Formula): 

IF(AND(LEN(SLA_Number__c)<>0, SMEC_Date__c - TODAY()>0), "1", IF(AND(LEN(SLA_Number__c)<>0, X90__c - TODAY()>0), "2", IF(AND(LEN(SLA_Number__c)=0, X90__c - TODAY()>0),"2", IF(AND(LEN(SLA_Number__c)=0, HW_Date__c - TODAY()>0), "3", "4"))))

Originally, I was using the above formula to return IMAGE (instead of 1/2/3/4), and couldn't get it to shrink small enough.  Using examples on the discussion boards I then split it into 2 separate formulas but it still wouldn't compile small enough.  Eventually, I tried posting my formula in a new PROD field and realized I was reinventing the wheel the last 3 hours for nothing.  Grr!  Filed Case number 03262363 with Salesforce Support.

Message Edited by Mr Sling on 01-27-2010 04:46 PM