I'm trying to get this validation rule to work, but it will allows a proposal date BEFORE the Close Date. I'm trying to write a validation rule where the proposal date is either ON or BEFORE the Close Date. I called basic support and they said it should work as written, although it looks backwards to me. Any help would be great.
Coverall Mountain and Pacific
Message Edited by Justin Davis on 12-25-2008 07:07 AM
Hi to all,
What is the difference between Salesforce CRM platform & force.com platform????
Both giving Free,Enterprise & Unlimited Edition...
then What is the difference????
The company is growing their Salesforce.com instance and needs an experienced Administrator to set the strategic direction.
* Assess current business processes and recommend how to effectively translate into the Salesforce.com application
* Customize Salesforce.com
* Serve as the Salesforce.com "Subject Matter Expert" for the end-user community
* Train users
* Interface with senior management
* Build key data analytic reports/dashboards in Salesforce
* Must have experience administering the Salesforce.com for minimum of 40 users
* Should be well versed in Enterprise Edition functionality
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* In business 8 years
* Noted as one of the fastest growing companies in their space
Scheduling interviews for qualified candidates weeks of 2/23 and 3/2. If interested, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.