• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking for help updating and improving current salesforce.com implementation for growing sales, marketing and support teams...
  • February 26, 2010

Hello

We currently are using Salesforce as Support tool. We have limited functionality built out to create and track cases as well as notification of various contacts. We have a requirement to build out SLA, Reports, and some other more advanced features. We are looking for a consultant to assist with building out a list of requirements. Engagement will be done remotely. If you are interested in this oppurtunity please contact me with availability, Rate, and contact details so I may reach out to you.

Best Regards

Sam

In the next few weeks we will be looking for some additional help in SFDC Admin for at least 3-4 months.  We have a global installation of the Unlimited edition with roughy 400 users right now.  We are in the Bothell Area and would love to have someone local.  If you might be interested please let me know and I can share more details!

I just migrated 16,000 contacts from ACT 2005 to SalesForce. I currently have 6 users. I'm looking for a consultant to help with implentation of features and tools to make sure Im using SalesForce to its highest potential. Im in the Orange County area.

Thanks,

JB

Hi. I am a developer myself, just not a very good one. I am looking for someone who would be interested in acting as an "on-demand" instructor to help me (while teaching me at the same time) get past my hurdles during my application development. We could settle on an hourly rate and you could bill me for time spent. I would even entertain the idea of a small retainer to get you started.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris