Help with Lead and Campaign reporting!
I'm trying to create a Lead report to track lead conversion ratios. However I want to exclude Leads that came from certain Opportunities or don't have Opportunities. Since standard Lead reports don't include any Campaign fields, I created a Custom Report Type where Lead is the Primary Object (A) and Campaign History is the (B) item and ""A" records may or may not have related "B" records." is select, because not all Leads come from a Campaign.
I thought this would do it. I created a report from this Custom Report Type and was able to see all Leads where some had associated Campaigns and some didn't. However when I then filtered on all Leads where the Campaign ID was blank, the report remained the same however all the Leads that previously had a Campaign shown for them, still where there and the Campaign column was just blank.
Can anyone help?
Custom Report and Object
CMSForce 2 installation error
When i try to installa the CRMForce 2 to my salesforce account i get the following error notification via e-mail.
What seems to be the error? I can't install CRMForce 2
Problem: 1. Apex Classes(01p200000003dCm) cmsforcesetupcontroller.t1() System.AssertException: Assertion Failed Class.CMSForceSetupController.t1: line 94, column 3 External entry point 2. Apex Classes(01p200000003dCv) homepagecontroller.t1() System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object Class.HomePageController.t1: line 69, column 51 External entry point Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00D20000000IjTj: APEX_TEST_FAILED [01p200000003dCm: cmsforcesetupcontroller.t1(): System.AssertException: Assertion Failed Class.CMSForceSetupController.t1: line 94, column 3 External entry point, 01p200000003dCv: homepagecontroller.t1(): System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object Class.HomePageController.t1: line 69, column 51 External entry point]".
CMSForce 2 is now on the AppExchange
Quite a few of you have asked me about the availability of CMSForce 2.
I'm very happy to announce that you can now find it on the AppExchange. On the listing you'll find a short demo video that will get you up to speed on the new features. (central management console, folders to organize your content, in-site editing, friendly urls, ...)
I'll also include a shameless plug here : If you want to see it in action 'live', come to my 'Increase Lead Volume with Compelling Landing Pages' session on wed 8 at DreamForce.
Hope to see you there! In the meantime : if you have questions, just drop them in community boards.
Custom Report and Object
I just installed CMSForce in development as a trail before I go forth with production...
The first 6 steps of the installation process are concerning. We have way too many documents, dashboards, letterheads, workflows etc that we already have set up in Salesforce. I do not want any existing settings changed that would impact their current function. Can you verify before I install to production? Thanks!
- Change the visibility settings for any installed documents, reports, dashboards, letterheads, email templates, and custom fields on standard objects. By default, these components are visible to all users. Set the Running User for any installed dashboards or analytic snapshots; by default, it is set to you.
- Set the Running User for any installed dashboards or analytic snapshots; by default, it is set to you.
- Specify the appropriate recipients for any installed workflow tasks.
- Specify the appropriate assignees for any installed workflow alerts.
- Specify the appropriate user for workflow field updates that modify the Owner field or user lookups; by default, it is set to you.
- Create a schedule for any installed analytic snapshots.
- Configure any additional settings for this package from the package detail page.
- Deploy the package by clicking Deploy Now below. You can also do this at any time in the future from the package detail page.