• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey,

I'm trying to put up a workflow rule where I can send an email and update opp. status on lost when the opportunity has not been updated a week before the close date and the opportunity status is still open (another workflow sends an email a week before to opp owner to update opportunity).

I have now:

(TODAY() - DATEVALUE (LastModifiedDate) >7 && ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Qualified") && ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Desgined") && ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Proposed") && ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Deferred"))

+ time dependent workflow= [0 days after opportunity: Close date]

It doesn't work, can somebody help me with this?

Thanks!

Hey,

I need an assignment rule when partners convert a lead in the partner portal, there should be a notification to the country lead and he should change the owner when lead is converted. How can i put a formula that recognizes that lead is created by partner?

This is what I have till now:

IsConverted && Ispickval($UserRole.PortalType, "Partner")

Thanks!

Hey,

I would like my salespeople only to fill in correct probabilities for opportunities.

When stage is "Identified" it should be between 1%-49%

Qualified: between 40% & 69%

Proposed: between 70% & 99%.

So when they fill in 25% and select "qualified" there is an error message or the other way around.

Can this be done by validation rules or something?

Thx!

Hey,

I want to create a delete button for the owner of leads because I don't want others to delete the lead of a certain owner, even if they are above them in the hierarchy.

Is there somebody who has a code or something to solve this?

Thanks!

Hey,

I need a validation rule on a field (custom field "ultimate parent account") to check if it is blank. If it is blank I would like to insert the value of another field on that account, namely parent account.

Can someone help me?

I tried already with isblank and blankvalue...

Hey,

I would like a custom field checkbox to be checked on account X when another custom lookup(account) field on account Y is filled in with the name of the account X.

I don't think this works with workflow because of the custom field...

Hey,

I'm trying to set up the rule criteria for a workflow rule. The owner of an account for instance should be notified when someone else is editing the account.

I know it's something like AND(ischanged(...),....)

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

Hey,

I would like my salespeople only to fill in correct probabilities for opportunities.

When stage is "Identified" it should be between 1%-49%

Qualified: between 40% & 69%

Proposed: between 70% & 99%.

So when they fill in 25% and select "qualified" there is an error message or the other way around.

Can this be done by validation rules or something?

Thx!

Hey,

I need a validation rule on a field (custom field "ultimate parent account") to check if it is blank. If it is blank I would like to insert the value of another field on that account, namely parent account.

Can someone help me?

I tried already with isblank and blankvalue...

Hey,

I would like a custom field checkbox to be checked on account X when another custom lookup(account) field on account Y is filled in with the name of the account X.

I don't think this works with workflow because of the custom field...

Hey guys,

I look for a way to set the opportunity stage on lost and a dependent picklist in "reason lost" field to "unknown" (pickvalue) when the opportunity has not been updated for a year.

Thanks!

Hey,

I'm trying to set up the rule criteria for a workflow rule. The owner of an account for instance should be notified when someone else is editing the account.

I know it's something like AND(ischanged(...),....)

Thanks!

Is it possible to automatically transfer the account owner to an account team member? 

Is it possible to automatically transfer the opportunity owner to a sales team member? 

Is it possible to automatically transfer the sales team members to the account team members? 

If so how best to accomplish?