• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to get a field to auto update based on a date field.

If the Close date = 6/14/2013 

then new custom field  = 7/1/2013

Basically if any date falls in the month of june, i.e. 6/2/2013, 6/28/2013, 6/16/2013, the new custom field updates to 7/1/2013.

Would that be a workflow rule with a field update or can it be a field formula? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

• July 16, 2013

Hi,

I was hoping someone can hlep me with this. Is there anyway I can replicate a field from a different record type from the accounts object?

Essentially, I have two record types at the account object with different page layouts for both. The two are associated at the partners section. Is there a way to replicate a field that's in one record type to another based on this association? 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

• June 26, 2013

Hi

I have an issue I can't figure out and was hoping someone in the community can help out.

I am trying to create a wofkrlow rule at the account level that looks at the created date from record type A and two custom field values from record type B and for the workflow rule to trigger time based actions when these criteras are met. These two record types are associated via partners and I'm looking to base the time based action against when the record from Record Type A is created.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

• June 06, 2013

Hi,

I was hoping someone can hlep me with this. Is there anyway I can replicate a field from a different record type from the accounts object?

Essentially, I have two record types at the account object with different page layouts for both. The two are associated at the partners section. Is there a way to replicate a field that's in one record type to another based on this association? 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

• June 26, 2013

Hi

I have an issue I can't figure out and was hoping someone in the community can help out.

I am trying to create a wofkrlow rule at the account level that looks at the created date from record type A and two custom field values from record type B and for the workflow rule to trigger time based actions when these criteras are met. These two record types are associated via partners and I'm looking to base the time based action against when the record from Record Type A is created.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

• June 06, 2013