• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are new to SF and recently completed out data upload and now need to assign our leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities to there territory's and those are defined by there zip codes..

Hpw can I do this?  This is different then assigning by state (territory), many reps work int he same state but there area is defined by the zip code within the state..

Thanks,

MJ

mjones@principlepharmacy.com

Hi all,

we are using MS Outlook with Exchange Server for a couple weeks now. The synchronization with my personal contacts are working without any problems.

Additionally we would like to use a public folder including all (the hole company) Salesforce Contacts in Outlook with the goal that everybody have all contacts information in his client available. (as read only)

I tried to change my Sync Profile, as Administrator, and create a new group containing all salesforce users. If I want to change the settings Salesforce says "Error: The selected group must have 15 or fewer members."

Is somebody out there who can help me out in this case?

Thanks in advance!

Christian

• March 17, 2009
Moved to a new computer and in the process Outlook folders got screwed up.  Need to uninstall SalesForce and start over, but am unable to uninstall.  Until I can delete the personal folders SF has set up, I will be unable to sync.  I have spent many hours with various tech people who have been unable to figure out how to uninstall SF.

Dear All,

We want to limit the user permission in Salesforce plugin, and changed the O_Dictonary.xml file to this:

<OverrideOptions value="true">
<PutRegistry name="DisplaySplash" type="string" value"false"/> <PutRegistry name="DoNotRevertOptions" type="string"value"true"/>
<PutRegistry name="ModifyConflictResolution" type="string"value"false"/>
<PutRegistry name="ModifyFieldMappings" type="string"value"true"/>
<CanModifySyncEntities value="true" />
<Sync entity="Contact" value="false" />
<Sync entity="Event" value="true" />
<Sync entity="Task" value="true" />
<CanModifySyncDirection value="false" />
<SyncDirection entity="Contact" value="Both" />
<SyncDirection entity="Event" value="Import" />
<SyncDirection entity="Task" value="Export" /> <CanModifyConflictResolution value="false" />
</OverrideOptions> </Document>

But when I try to start up outlook afterwards, outlook crashes, and afterwards the salesforce plug-in is missing.

Can anybody help to tell me how the Put Registry strings needs to look like?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Ryan He

• January 07, 2009
How can I turn off this behavior? Outlook 2003 works correctly - and utilizes the outlook space to the right of the folders sidebar to diplay SFDC "folders" in it automatically. But using Windows Vista and Outlook 2007, when a folder is clicked on - a new IE window opens every time.

Any suggestions on how to get Outlook 2007 to display the SFDC folders inside of it as a browser??

Thanks,
LK
  • December 31, 2009