• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
a.       Switch off the welcome email.
b.      Read out the customer from the email subject
c.       Set the customer at the case (If it is a known contact at Salesforce. If email is unknown leave it empty)
d.      Cut out the email information from the subject to get an proper subject again
e.      Set an automation like: If case is new > 1 minute Then send “Registration” template
each row contains save and edit links, when we click on edit then all the fields present in that row shold be in editable format
and when i click save then all fields present in that row should be in output format when i click edit in row1 , then row1 fields only in editable format
inputfields
remaining all rows contain output fields only
Making the field "opt in" automatically populate when a new lead or contact is created, while making it possible to uncheck manually if necessary.
writing a trigger that will automatically create a new lead in SF off of a contact profile when a contact's "clicked" field is populated, and making sure that the leads "lead source" field is populated with the name of the email campaign
Making the field "opt in" automatically populate when a new lead or contact is created, while making it possible to uncheck manually if necessary.
writing a trigger that will automatically create a new lead in SF off of a contact profile when a contact's "clicked" field is populated, and making sure that the leads "lead source" field is populated with the name of the email campaign
writing a trigger that will automatically uncheck the "opt in" box when the "opt out" button is populated
1) Enable account team member
follow navigation  setup==>customize==>account====>Account teams .
once you enable this accountteam member object is added to related list of account.

2) create one check box VPA on account object.

now the requirement is:

create one record in account (call parent record) mention VPA enable and don't select parent look up field.

create  one more record in account(call child) uncheck VPA and select (parent record) as parent for this child record using look up.

here VPA is enable means that record is parent other wise it's a child record...

Need to be achieve:

1) once you create a child record then owner of parent record should be add to child   related accountteam member.(parent owner should be insert as accounteam meber to child)

2) if you change the owner in parent it should replace the old owner with new onwer.
hi i have two objects known as employee and department having relationship.if i update deparment name in the departmnet object automatically emp name should be updated using triggers.can anyone help me for this code
hi i have two objects known as employee and department having relationship.if i update deparment name in the departmnet object automatically emp name should be updated using triggers.can anyone help me for this code
Hi all,
       Here is the my requirement,i have two objects known as A and B,having lookup relationship In the A object i have 3 fields known as Xamt,Yamt,Zamt and in the Bobject i hv one currency field with amount and one picklist with x,y and z.when i choose x and enter amt value in the B object then that should be effected to XAmt in A object.this requirement should be done with trigger