• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

is it possible to create a chat robot in a salesforce? It would work like the following:
based on a database which contains business related abbreviations, I would start a conversation with the robot and simply type "RFP" , then the robot would come back with an answer says " RFP means request for pricing ".

administrators could either update the list of abbreviations manually or the robot could be taught by sending messages like "RFP == request for proposal."
the robot then would update the correct meaning of abbreviation or create a new record if not exists.

thank you
Hi,

is it possible to create a chat robot in a salesforce? It would work like the following:
based on a database which contains business related abbreviations, I would start a conversation with the robot and simply type "RFP" , then the robot would come back with an answer says " RFP means request for pricing ".

administrators could either update the list of abbreviations manually or the robot could be taught by sending messages like "RFP == request for proposal."
the robot then would update the correct meaning of abbreviation or create a new record if not exists.

thank you

Can I filter the data displayed in a HTML table in a visualforce page by using a lookup field or a picklist field? My idea is to embedded a lookup field or a picklist field in the Visualforce page so the data displayed would be filter by the value previously selected.