• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Background:
We are integrating with telephony provider Genesys Cloud.
Unfortunately, Genesys does not provide the ability for numbers present on their Do Not Call list to be blocked. 

From the SF perspective. We have Click to Dial enabled through the Genesys Cloud Call Center provided by the installed package. We also have phone numbers on multiple objects beyond the Contact/Lead (where our DNC checkbox exists). 

The Solution Ask: 
What options do we have to intervene to disable Click to Dial based on conditions? Is there a way to disable Click to Dial in our standard layouts if the Phone Number exists on, say, a custom DNC (do not call) object? Does anyone have any other creative solutions to be complaint with DNC when using OpenCTI? 

I'm an admin, not a developer but I need to use Visualforce to accomplish a business need. Hoping someone out here can help. 

I have a Dashboard where the reports are all using a custom date range. The goal of this visualforce page is to grab the MIN and MAX date ranges from the main report on the Dashboard, and display the date range that the dashboard is displaying as a visual component. 

Please see attachments

Main Report: (contains min and max date values)  
User-added image

Dashboard display: (red box indicates expected outcome)
User-added image

We have APEX Triggers and Classes in Sandbox and Production. When testing code coverage in each instance, we pass. However, when we try to push changes to these Triggers/Classes to Production, our deployment fails at Validation. Does anyone have suggestions for where to start troubleshooting this issue, or have you experienced something similar? 

Something else strange, it calls out an issue with finding "BillingAddress" which I understand to be a Standard Field. 

Hi Devs, 
I am an Admin that is very new to APEX. I have a a Lead Upsert action that is causing APEX Governing Limits error message of too many SOQL queries. We have a few different places where Leads are created, from Portals to Web-to-Leads, but I'm not 100% certain the source. Would anyone be so kind as to helping me source the cause , or provide any feedback for understanding which of my Lead Sources are causing the error? 

I'm an admin, not a developer but I need to use Visualforce to accomplish a business need. Hoping someone out here can help. 

I have a Dashboard where the reports are all using a custom date range. The goal of this visualforce page is to grab the MIN and MAX date ranges from the main report on the Dashboard, and display the date range that the dashboard is displaying as a visual component. 

Please see attachments

Main Report: (contains min and max date values)  
User-added image

Dashboard display: (red box indicates expected outcome)
User-added image

Hi All, I have setup an open Id auth provider and trying to establish SSO for community user. All configurations done at salesforce and Auth Provider. 
User-added imageI enabled login using Dispatcher (my OpenId auth provider). my auth provider login page sends back this error - No_Oauth_Token: Access token was not returned . I am trying to find the full response but not sure where it will be captured. There seems to be no way to find the logs or full response. 

Auth provider team tested their configuration through some client and seems like they are sending the proper JSON response with access token. Not sure what exactly is wrong. 
Please can you guide us how to integrate salesforce to Apache Kafka. 
We have APEX Triggers and Classes in Sandbox and Production. When testing code coverage in each instance, we pass. However, when we try to push changes to these Triggers/Classes to Production, our deployment fails at Validation. Does anyone have suggestions for where to start troubleshooting this issue, or have you experienced something similar? 

Something else strange, it calls out an issue with finding "BillingAddress" which I understand to be a Standard Field.