• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to integrate Marketing Cloud Push Notifications with Ionic 3 using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Cordova Plugin, but when I execute ionic cordova run android --device the error "package R does not exist" appears, here is a part of the error code:

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 27.239 secs
Error: /Users/aiusda/Ionic/push_notifications_MC/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
/Users/aiusda/Ionic/push_notifications_MC/platforms/android/src/com/salesforce/marketingcloud/cordovaplugin/MCCordovaPluginApplication.java:31: error: package R does not exist
        boolean mcAnalyticsEnabled = "enabled".equalsIgnoreCase(getString(R.string.MCANALYTICS));
                                                                           ^
/Users/aiusda/Ionic/push_notifications_MC/platforms/android/src/com/salesforce/marketingcloud/cordovaplugin/MCCordovaPluginApplication.java:38: error: package R does not exist
                .setNotificationChannelName(String.valueOf(R.string.CHANNELNAME))
                                                            ^
/Users/aiusda/Ionic/push_notifications_MC/platforms/android/src/com/salesforce/marketingcloud/cordovaplugin/MCCordovaPluginApplication.java:36: error: package R does not exist
                .setGcmSenderId(getString(R.string.GCMSENDERID))
                                           ^
/Users/aiusda/Ionic/push_notifications_MC/platforms/android/src/com/salesforce/marketingcloud/cordovaplugin/MCCordovaPluginApplication.java:35: error: package R does not exist
                .setAccessToken(getString(R.string.ACCESSTOKEN))
                                           ^
/Users/aiusda/Ionic/push_notifications_MC/platforms/android/src/com/salesforce/marketingcloud/cordovaplugin/MCCordovaPluginApplication.java:34: error: package R does not exist
                .setApplicationId(getString(R.string.APPID))
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Cordova Plugin Repository

Someone can help me?
Hi,

I hope, that this is the right place for my question.
I tried a few features with the new process builder and I'm not sure about this "issue":
  1. Approval process is working and at the end the status field will be updated to the next value.
  2. This new value should start the process builder-WF. But this is not happened.
=>But, if I change the value manually (without approval process), then the process builder-WF fires.

Can someone explain me this behaviour?

Regards
Robert