• Consultant
  • NimbleUser

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm hoping that there might be someone out there that may have gotten through this step when verifying their Lightning Dashboard. I continue to get an error on the Account Value component on the dashboard and I am having trouble understanding how to configure this component properly.

I'm including a few screenshots below for reference. My source report is the same "Account Value" report that I was using to build the Sales Manager dashboard in Salesforce Classic. I was able to pass that challenge, so I'm thinking it might be related to the dashboard component used, but there isn't an option to choose a Chart in Lightning and I've tried a few different component options and continue to get the error below. Has anyone passed this challenge and can help me with the component type that should be used?

Configuration requirements:

User-added image

Error:

User-added image

Current Lightning Dashboard:

User-added image

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
I'm hoping that there might be someone out there that may have gotten through this step when verifying their Lightning Dashboard. I continue to get an error on the Account Value component on the dashboard and I am having trouble understanding how to configure this component properly.

I'm including a few screenshots below for reference. My source report is the same "Account Value" report that I was using to build the Sales Manager dashboard in Salesforce Classic. I was able to pass that challenge, so I'm thinking it might be related to the dashboard component used, but there isn't an option to choose a Chart in Lightning and I've tried a few different component options and continue to get the error below. Has anyone passed this challenge and can help me with the component type that should be used?

Configuration requirements:

User-added image

Error:

User-added image

Current Lightning Dashboard:

User-added image

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
I keep getting this feedback when trying to complete a challenge in the trailhead module I'm on. Every other time I have created something it has worked, am I missing a publishing button? I created everything asked for, but it still saying my entire object could not be found.....