• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have written a trigger to insert rows into the Product Schedule object automatically when a new Opportunity Product is added to an Opportunity.  This was working fine until I checked "Enable quantity scheduling for all products" and "Enable revenue scheduling for all products".  Once I did this, my "override" schedule is getting created, BUT the Sales Price (UnitPrice) is shown as the Sales Price / Quantity!  This is NOT what I want!  So, I modified one product and deselected the two checkboxes mentioned above, but now the trigger doesn't work!  What is the secret to Product Schedules????
We have a record triggered flow which fires after an Email Message is created. The flow has 4 scheduled paths:

Run Immediately
Email Alert sent after 1 hour 
Email Alet sent after 2 hours
Email Alert sent after 3 hours

The Run Immediately path fires just fine but the others do not. They don't appear under Scheduled Jobs either. 

I have tried all sorts of variations, even set up an organisation wide email address and changed the sender on each Email Alert to this. I've also specified an automated user under the process automation settings. 

I've logged this with Salesforce Support but since this is flow, they won't assist. 

Might be worth mentioning that for paths 2, 3 and 4, there is a Get Element and a Decision before firing the Email Alert. This is to take into account whether a user has updated a checkbox to cancel the email alerts. 

Help? 

Hi, I'm trying to create a new empty project using the Salesforce CLI and I receive the message "ERROR running force:project:create  Cannot read property 'create' of undefined".    Does anyone know what might be causing this or how to further troubleshoot it? 

The command I'm entering in the terminal is "sfdx force:project:create --projectname VSCodeQuickStart".   I've tried "sfdx force:project:create --projectname VSCodeQuickStart --manifest" as well.

Thank you