• Member since 2016
  • Eagle Consulting ACT Pty Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is in the 'Build a Private Alexa for Business Skill for Salesforce' module, the 'Create a Connected App and Link to Alexa' unit. The issue seems to be that the instructions are for version 1 of the Ask CLI and we are now at version 2, which has some rather different commands. In fact, the whole module needs updating, I think! I have struggled through to this point but are rather stuck. The Amazon documentation is more than a bit unclear. Thanks!
As far as I can see I have set the group members correctly according to instructions, but can't get past this. According to https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e6AYQAY
I need to set a title for each member for it to work - did so, and it still doesn't. This is a very annoying issue - last gasp for the superbadge! Any ideas?
Hi All

The 'Define Forecast Rollups and Default Date Ranges' unit is giving me the following error when I have done exactly what is asked in the challenge, hence an apparent error in the Trailhead checking process:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find default forecast display period 'Monthly', starting on '1 month ago', display '4 months'. Please double check the instructions.

Is there some apparently irrelevant setting I need that is not specified? It's not as if this is a complex unit!

Thanks
Keith

I am doing the challende for this - got as far as running forcedroid create in GITShell. All seems to go well until it hangs as shown at the end of the Powershell output below - I never get the chance to enter the Callback URL and Consumer Key values. Have no idea how to fix this - it is not finishing the copy of the project ftom the tmp directory, so the www/bootconfig.json file doesn't exist....

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

~\Documents\GitHub> forcedroid create
Enter your application type (native, react_native, hybrid_local, hybrid_remote): hybrid_remote
Enter your application name:
Invalid value for application name: ''.
Enter your application name: TrailheadHybridTest
Enter the package name for your app (com.mycompany.myapp): com.trailhead.hybrid
Enter your organization name (Acme, Inc.): Trailhead, Inc.
Enter the start page for your app: HybridPage
Enter output directory for your app (leave empty for the current directory): TrailHybridApps
Invalid value for output directory (directory must not already exist): 'TrailHybridApps'.
Enter output directory for your app (leave empty for the current directory): TrailHybridApps

********************************************************************************
*   Creating android hybrid_remote application using Salesforce Mobile SDK
*     with app name:        TrailheadHybridTest
*          package name:    com.trailhead.hybrid
*          organization:    Trailhead, Inc.
*     in:                   TrailHybridApps
*     from template repo:   https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Templates#v5.1.0
*          template path:   HybridRemoteTemplate
*          start page:      HybridPage
*          plugin repo:     https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-CordovaPlugin#v5.1.0
********************************************************************************

Creating a new cordova project.
C:\Users\Keith\Documents\GitHub\TrailHybridApps C:\Users\Keith\Documents\GitHub
com.trailhead.hybrid@1.0.0 C:\Users\Keith\Documents\GitHub\TrailHybridApps
`-- shelljs@0.7.0
  +-- glob@7.1.2
  | +-- fs.realpath@1.0.0
  | +-- inflight@1.0.6
  | | `-- wrappy@1.0.2
  | +-- inherits@2.0.3
  | +-- minimatch@3.0.4
  | | `-- brace-expansion@1.1.7
  | |   +-- balanced-match@0.4.2
  | |   `-- concat-map@0.0.1
  | +-- once@1.4.0
  | `-- path-is-absolute@1.0.1
  +-- interpret@1.0.3
  `-- rechoir@0.6.2
    `-- resolve@1.3.3
      `-- path-parse@1.0.5

C:\Users\Keith\Documents\GitHub
Using cordova-fetch for cordova-android@6.1.2
Adding android project...
Creating Cordova project for the Android platform:
        Path: platforms\android
        Package: com.trailhead.hybrid
        Name: TrailheadHybridTest
        Activity: MainActivity
        Android target: android-25
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Android project created with cordova-android@6.1.2
Discovered plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" in config.xml. Adding it to the project
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

Adding cordova-plugin-whitelist to package.json
Saved plugin info for "cordova-plugin-whitelist" to config.xml
--save flag or autosave detected
Saving android@~6.1.2 into config.xml file ...

As far as I can see I have set the group members correctly according to instructions, but can't get past this. According to https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e6AYQAY
I need to set a title for each member for it to work - did so, and it still doesn't. This is a very annoying issue - last gasp for the superbadge! Any ideas?
Hi All

The 'Define Forecast Rollups and Default Date Ranges' unit is giving me the following error when I have done exactly what is asked in the challenge, hence an apparent error in the Trailhead checking process:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find default forecast display period 'Monthly', starting on '1 month ago', display '4 months'. Please double check the instructions.

Is there some apparently irrelevant setting I need that is not specified? It's not as if this is a complex unit!

Thanks
Keith

I am doing the challende for this - got as far as running forcedroid create in GITShell. All seems to go well until it hangs as shown at the end of the Powershell output below - I never get the chance to enter the Callback URL and Consumer Key values. Have no idea how to fix this - it is not finishing the copy of the project ftom the tmp directory, so the www/bootconfig.json file doesn't exist....

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

~\Documents\GitHub> forcedroid create
Enter your application type (native, react_native, hybrid_local, hybrid_remote): hybrid_remote
Enter your application name:
Invalid value for application name: ''.
Enter your application name: TrailheadHybridTest
Enter the package name for your app (com.mycompany.myapp): com.trailhead.hybrid
Enter your organization name (Acme, Inc.): Trailhead, Inc.
Enter the start page for your app: HybridPage
Invalid value for output directory (directory must not already exist): 'TrailHybridApps'.

*   Creating android hybrid_remote application using Salesforce Mobile SDK
*     with app name:        TrailheadHybridTest
*          package name:    com.trailhead.hybrid
*          organization:    Trailhead, Inc.
*     in:                   TrailHybridApps
*     from template repo:   https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Templates#v5.1.0
*          template path:   HybridRemoteTemplate
*          start page:      HybridPage
*          plugin repo:     https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-CordovaPlugin#v5.1.0

Creating a new cordova project.
com.trailhead.hybrid@1.0.0 C:\Users\Keith\Documents\GitHub\TrailHybridApps
`-- shelljs@0.7.0
  +-- glob@7.1.2
  | +-- fs.realpath@1.0.0
  | +-- inflight@1.0.6
  | | `-- wrappy@1.0.2
  | +-- inherits@2.0.3
  | +-- minimatch@3.0.4
  | | `-- brace-expansion@1.1.7
  | |   +-- balanced-match@0.4.2
  | |   `-- concat-map@0.0.1
  | +-- once@1.4.0
  | `-- path-is-absolute@1.0.1
  +-- interpret@1.0.3
  `-- rechoir@0.6.2
    `-- resolve@1.3.3
      `-- path-parse@1.0.5

Using cordova-fetch for cordova-android@6.1.2
Adding android project...
Creating Cordova project for the Android platform:
        Path: platforms\android
        Package: com.trailhead.hybrid
        Name: TrailheadHybridTest
        Activity: MainActivity
        Android target: android-25
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Android project created with cordova-android@6.1.2
Discovered plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" in config.xml. Adding it to the project
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

Adding cordova-plugin-whitelist to package.json
Saved plugin info for "cordova-plugin-whitelist" to config.xml
--save flag or autosave detected
Saving android@~6.1.2 into config.xml file ...