• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm attempting to reference the PersonEmail field (on Person Account) from a formulae field on the Contact record. When attempting to reference the field, if I use the Insert field button to find the field I can navigate as follows:
Contact > Account > Person Account > 
But then cannot find the PersonEmail field.  
We are using Salesforce Classic and don't want to move to lightening experience at this point in time. How can we disable chatter (for some profiles), but need the global search enabled for all profiles.  These two functions would seem to be completely un-related.  As I understand it, by default disabling chatter disables global search when using Salesforce Classic.  Is there are simple work-around to 'disable chatter' without taking the global search function away?
I'm attempting to reference the PersonEmail field (on Person Account) from a formulae field on the Contact record. When attempting to reference the field, if I use the Insert field button to find the field I can navigate as follows:
Contact > Account > Person Account > 
But then cannot find the PersonEmail field.  
We are using Salesforce Classic and don't want to move to lightening experience at this point in time. How can we disable chatter (for some profiles), but need the global search enabled for all profiles.  These two functions would seem to be completely un-related.  As I understand it, by default disabling chatter disables global search when using Salesforce Classic.  Is there are simple work-around to 'disable chatter' without taking the global search function away?