• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can you help me on this? I have tried over and over! I get this error message on this Trailhead "Secure Your Users Identity":

Can't assign permission set Trailhead to user Sia Thripio. The user license doesn't allow the permission: Manage Two-Factor Authentication in User Interface

Any Ideas?
Can you help me on this? I have tried over and over! I get this error message on this Trailhead "Secure Your Users Identity":

Can't assign permission set Trailhead to user Sia Thripio. The user license doesn't allow the permission: Manage Two-Factor Authentication in User Interface

Any Ideas?
This Challenge is full of bugs and lacks instructions on how to complete it.

In the real world, the flow that passes the challenge would never work properly and would mess up a company's data. 

As reported elsewhere, the flow created can be total garbage, the challenge only checks to see if there is a VisualForce page named "Flow Page". That's it and you pass and get the points.

But the student learned nothing helpful in this instruction.

Here is where I found problems:

1) The flow I wrote creates an account and a contact, but they are not related. Nor where they validated to be new data.
2) It is impossible to use a formula to make the CloseDate equal {!$Flow.CurrentDate} + 30. Create a new Opportunity step cannot be saved with this formula.
3) It is not possible to default the stage to Prospecting in the Create An Opportunity Step. I used a PickList on the User Data Entry Screen that provides all the stages set up for the org, and Prospecting is the default. But there is nothing preventing the user from choosing a different stage and passing that stage to the Create A Record Opportunity step.
4) While the Opportunity Amount is collected at the User screen, it is never used in the challenge.
5) It never creates an Opportunity because it doesn't know what Account to associate with the Opportunity.
6) Worst of all, the whole flow setup is written to require Adobe Flash Player. Innovative for 1995.

Would someone at Salesforce please have an experienced trainer/developer go through this module and fix everything that is wrong with it.

What was supposed to take 20 minutes took me over two hours to finish.

P.S. In a real workflow, there would be a step that checks to see if the Account or the Contact was an existing record and create a new Opportunity in the existing account and leave the contact alone and not create a duplicate.
I'm trying to complete the "Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow" challenge and am running into issues with the Close Date field. I've done a lot of searching, but even when I use the correct formula, I'm getting the below error message. Could anyone tell me why I can't get my flow to run?

Thank you for your help!

User-added image
User-added image
Hello,

I am trying to complete the Visualizing Your Data with Dashboards and Charts module for the Reports and Dashboards Trail, and I keep getting this error below even though my Dashboard has all the criteria required. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.

Below is a screenshot of the dashboard I have created in my Trailhead Playground. 

User-added image
Can anyone help me out here so I can complete this Trail?

Best,

Eric Schmeisser

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field"

Working on the challenge for 
Process Automation: Routing Records with Approvals

Everything is lock-tight except for one detail pictured in screenshot.

I felt like I tried every permutation in the book to fix this (all acounts are synced, all process is in order, I have reset, redefined and created everything that seems feasable) but apparently I am missing this, or it would have worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.User-added image

Thank you!