Questions
    Replies
In Setup ->Sanboxes: i click create sanbox:
User-added image
apex class: What is input?

I had try create a apex class , but it not allow:
User-added image
How can create a sanbox?
i using  a trial Lightning enterprise at: https://www.salesforce.com/ap/editions-pricing/service-cloud/

Hi all,

I need to get child details to the parent level in order to run process builder with the right criteria. 
There is an object Contract (Parent) which has a Child object Security (has a lookup on Contract).

Thanks
  • June 28, 2018
Hi all,

could you please advise how to setup a google map view based on GPS Location?
Thanks
  • May 28, 2018
Hi all,

I am having this error when validating change set from sandbox1 to sandbox2. Has anyone have any idea on this? Thanks
  • March 01, 2018
Hi all,

is there a way tos etup a validation rule on locked records (via approval proces), that would allow certain group or users to edit. thank you
  • January 04, 2018
Hi all,

I am creating a flow that would create a record - case. On case, there is a lookup field Creator that looks up Users, how can I preset that in flow  as such that it takes the user who runs the flow? And pick up the contract that started the flow?
Intended that flow starts when Contract is set to activated.

Thanks.
  • December 13, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to SF flows however, I would like to create one. Idea is: flow creates a new case that is assigned to a particular queue 5 days before contract start date. I want that it is autolaunched in the bachground by calculating 5days before start date. Do I simply start with a fast lookup from palette? Thanks in advance.
  • November 22, 2017
Hi all,

I have not worked with process builder so much to figure out the following (if that is even in power of PB). I would like to allow users to move to stage Approval on Opportunities only if CSR checkbox is True, as one exmaple. For other stage - Negotiation - users cannot move further (to stage Review) if related record - contract - is not associated with Opportunity. The very first confusing thing is what action to choose in PB as a start. In addition, an error message would be required, so the user knows why he/she cannot move ahead. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Ilv
  • November 02, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to setup a prcess that stops users to move to the next stage in opportunity if contract is not created (contract looup field on Opportunity). I cannot figure out what action it should be while it only should check if record assoicate with Opportunity exists if zes, user can proceed to the enxt stage if not he/she is prmpted with an error message saying that contract record is missing. Maybe I am not suppose to use process builder for this? Thank you.
  • October 31, 2017
Hi all,

Could someone please advise me on how to build a formula for a field based on the following criteria (involves data sourcinfg rom 2 objects):
(Object contract) IF Index = APX AND (Object opportunity) Technology = Bio THEN  1-96 (this to be ebentually displayed as read only value).

Thanks
  • October 20, 2017
Hi all,

does sandbox have the same limits (aside storage) as the prodution? in sense limits on - record type, profiles, objects, apps etc.?

Thank you
  • June 29, 2017
Hi all, could someone please advise me on how to build a process that would automatically populate contact's address field same as the account has IF created from Account's page.
I have no luck so far. Using Profesisonal and Lightning

thank you.
  • June 26, 2017
Dear all,

could you please advise me what could be wrong, while I am receiving the dozens of emails of the following error:

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Address_for_Contact_created_from_Account
Type: Workflow
Version: 4
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Address_for_Contact_created_from_Account-4_Contact
Current User: John Doe (00123Y00000JK59)
Start time: 07/03/2017 12:11
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
Chris Moore (0050Y000000JK59) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = 0030Y00000EBRcIQAX
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "07/03/2017 12:11"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!myVariable_current.MailingCity} (Halls) Is null false
2. {!myVariable_current.MailingCountry} (Germany) Is null false
3. {!myVariable_current.MailingStreet} (ABC) Is null false
4. {!myVariable_current.MailingPostalCode} (2820) Is null false
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
RECORD UPDATE: myRule_1_A1
Find all Contact records where:
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id} (0030Y00000EBRcIQAX)
Update the records’ field values.
MailingCity = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingCity} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@6ac791ba couldn't be resolved>)
MailingCountry = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingCountry} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@64810c9e couldn't be resolved>)
MailingPostalCode = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingPostalCode} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@6574605a couldn't be resolved>)
MailingStreet = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingStreet} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@1307827d couldn't be resolved>)
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.

The corresponding process builder is the following:
User-added image

The idea of this process suppose to be: when the user creates a new contact from the account the account address is picked up automatically the same that the account has; if other address is typed for the contact - that one is kept and account address is not taked.
Any help appreciated.

Thank you
  • March 07, 2017
I have created a visualforce page to display google satellite view in leads page layout for certain profiles. However, user receives an error that she/he has insufficient privileges - in that spot, where the map should be. Me as the admin, I am able to see the new layout addition once I create a lead via certain profile. Could you please advise me, what could be the issue. Thank you 
  • January 05, 2017
Hi all,

I need to get child details to the parent level in order to run process builder with the right criteria. 
There is an object Contract (Parent) which has a Child object Security (has a lookup on Contract).

Thanks
  • June 28, 2018
User-added image

User-added image
How can create a sanbox?
i using  a trial Lightning enterprise at: https://www.salesforce.com/ap/editions-pricing/service-cloud/

Hi all,

I am having this error when validating change set from sandbox1 to sandbox2. Has anyone have any idea on this? Thanks
  • March 01, 2018
Hi all,

is there a way tos etup a validation rule on locked records (via approval proces), that would allow certain group or users to edit. thank you
  • January 04, 2018
Hi all,

I have not worked with process builder so much to figure out the following (if that is even in power of PB). I would like to allow users to move to stage Approval on Opportunities only if CSR checkbox is True, as one exmaple. For other stage - Negotiation - users cannot move further (to stage Review) if related record - contract - is not associated with Opportunity. The very first confusing thing is what action to choose in PB as a start. In addition, an error message would be required, so the user knows why he/she cannot move ahead. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Ilv
  • November 02, 2017
Hi all,

Could someone please advise me on how to build a formula for a field based on the following criteria (involves data sourcinfg rom 2 objects):
(Object contract) IF Index = APX AND (Object opportunity) Technology = Bio THEN  1-96 (this to be ebentually displayed as read only value).

Thanks
  • October 20, 2017
Hi all, could someone please advise me on how to build a process that would automatically populate contact's address field same as the account has IF created from Account's page.
I have no luck so far. Using Profesisonal and Lightning

thank you.
  • June 26, 2017
Dear all,

could you please advise me what could be wrong, while I am receiving the dozens of emails of the following error:

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Address_for_Contact_created_from_Account
Type: Workflow
Version: 4
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Address_for_Contact_created_from_Account-4_Contact
Current User: John Doe (00123Y00000JK59)
Start time: 07/03/2017 12:11
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
Chris Moore (0050Y000000JK59) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = 0030Y00000EBRcIQAX
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "07/03/2017 12:11"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!myVariable_current.MailingCity} (Halls) Is null false
2. {!myVariable_current.MailingCountry} (Germany) Is null false
3. {!myVariable_current.MailingStreet} (ABC) Is null false
4. {!myVariable_current.MailingPostalCode} (2820) Is null false
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
RECORD UPDATE: myRule_1_A1
Find all Contact records where:
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id} (0030Y00000EBRcIQAX)
Update the records’ field values.
MailingCity = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingCity} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@6ac791ba couldn't be resolved>)
MailingCountry = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingCountry} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@64810c9e couldn't be resolved>)
MailingPostalCode = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingPostalCode} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@6574605a couldn't be resolved>)
MailingStreet = {!myVariable_current.Account.BillingStreet} (<interaction.engine.info.GenericInterviewValueKey@1307827d couldn't be resolved>)
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.

The corresponding process builder is the following:
User-added image

The idea of this process suppose to be: when the user creates a new contact from the account the account address is picked up automatically the same that the account has; if other address is typed for the contact - that one is kept and account address is not taked.
Any help appreciated.

Thank you
  • March 07, 2017
I have created a visualforce page to display google satellite view in leads page layout for certain profiles. However, user receives an error that she/he has insufficient privileges - in that spot, where the map should be. Me as the admin, I am able to see the new layout addition once I create a lead via certain profile. Could you please advise me, what could be the issue. Thank you 
  • January 05, 2017
User-added image

User-added image
How can create a sanbox?