• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
How to combine 3 map type field in apex.. then with the unique combination. i have to send mail also. Please help
I have created Email2case, all setup was done properly, routing address is also verified. But Still case is not creating. Is there any assignment rule need to setup or what Please help.
I am getting "Variable does not exist: Name" for account object. For as far i know, for field "AccountName" field name is "Name". Then why i m getting this error. Please help.
Hi,
How to combine 3 map type field in apex.. then with the unique combination. i have to send mail also. Please help
I am getting "Variable does not exist: Name" for account object. For as far i know, for field "AccountName" field name is "Name". Then why i m getting this error. Please help.

I have followed the instructions on how to get this working. I send test emails to the email service address created by salesforce when I activated the Email-to-Case and it does not create a case. I looked at the System Log and there is no entry regarding this. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,

AD

• July 29, 2010