• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can someone help me?

I keep getting this result: "The 'Sales Rep Win Rates' report chart does not appear to be using a vertical bar chart" although the report dóes show a vertical bar chart.
It's in:  "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers; "Visualize Your Data"

I tried by doing the whole trail again in a fresh/new dev org, but keep getting the same result.

I'm trying to complete the "Set Up Single Sign-On for Your Internal Users" Trailhead challenge, and was able to execute the description of the challenge successfully. However, I'm getting the following error when checking the challenge on Trailhead:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find SAML Enabled in your org's setup audit trail. Make sure that you have 'SAML Enabled' checked under 'Federated Single Sign-On Using SAML' in your org's 'Single Sign-On Settings'.

I've reviewed the settings, and "SAML Enabled" is true, and I'm connected to the right org when doing the challenge. Has anyone else encountered this?
Hi, I have created an Matrix report and used to currency formula to SUM the amount by Invoice number. However I can see that all the currencies have been converted to USD. The expectation is whatever currency is there in the Amount field that should be appear in the currency formula field as well. 

If you see here in my report, the Invoice Amount is in INR, but my total Amount is automatically converted to USD. I want the amount in INR only.

User-added image

Any idea to solve this issue?

Regards,
Ajay