Questions
    Replies
create new hierarchical relationship field while creating approval process
public without sharing class trac_SetFieldsOnLockedOppExt {

private final Opportunity lockedOpp;

// The extension constructor initializes the private member
    // variable mysObject by using the getRecord method from the standard
    // controller.
    public trac_SetFieldsOnLockedOppExt(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        this.lockedOpp = (Opportunity) stdController.getRecord();
        if( this.lockedOpp.IsClosed ) {
            ApexPages.addMessage( new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR, 'The current opportunity has been closed and cannot be modified.') );
        }
    }

public PageReference saveLockedRecord() {
        PageReference pr = null;
        if( !lockedOpp.IsClosed ) {  
            update new Opportunity(
                Id = lockedOpp.Id,
                CloseDate = lockedOpp.CloseDate,
                Gate__c = lockedOpp.Gate__c,
                Annual_Web_SalesOpp__c = lockedOpp.Annual_Web_SalesOpp__c,
                Estimated_Signature_Date__c = lockedOpp.Estimated_Signature_Date__c,
                Stage_Qualifier__c = lockedOpp.Stage_Qualifier__c,
                Current_Affiliate_Annual_Sales_Revenue__c = lockedOpp.Current_Affiliate_Annual_Sales_Revenue__c,
                Percent_to_CJ__c = lockedOpp.Percent_to_CJ__c,
                Think_Big_Number__c = lockedOpp.Think_Big_Number__c
            );
            pr = new PageReference( '/' + lockedOpp.Id );
            pr.setRedirect( true );
        }
        return pr;
    }
}
I was told I needed to make the above class invocable so that the button/visualforce/field set it is associated with can be used within Skuid, or standard salesforce list view.  The class updates fields on a locked opp.

Hi All,  

I am looking for any options that we have in salesforce to giving a user access of 'Validating the changeset', but not deploy permission. The idea behind this is the user can validate his/her changeset in produciton before any deployments, but deployment should be done only by System administrator. Any help would be much appreciated.  

Thanks, Pradeep

Hello -

I need to set up my team to view a full dashboard on their home page, but we are only allowed a snapshot.  Is there coding I can input on a custom component that would make this possible?

Thanks, Kay

In Lightning Experience, when I'm on a record and select "Activity", I get only "New Task" and "New Event".  How can I get Email and Log Call on there, like they're supposed to be? 
How can I add Summary Report without chart in a page layout?
As of now I am trying to create one VF page which I will add as inline VF page in layout, but the below code is not showing any results, its just showing white screen.

Thanks
<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
  <apex:OutputPanel id="MissingAttRpt" >
        <apex:iframe src="/00Og000000hMj0h?isdtp=lt" scrolling="true"  height="1588px"  width="100%"/>   
  </apex:OutputPanel>
</apex:page>

Hello salesfroce masters,

I created a custom visual force page to replace the opportunity landing page once the user clicks on the opportunity tab - the goal is to eliminate the 'new' button

for refference this is the page source:

<apex:page showHeader="true" tabstyle="Opportunity" rendered="true"> 
    <apex:ListViews type="Opportunity" /> 

1.Is there a way to make everyone fall on the same public view?
2. is there a way to render only the body and not the whole page once the user clicks on the opportunity tab and redierected to this page?

Thanks!
Maor

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a way to see the code of Managed Apex classes from Installed Packages,i mean i am not able to see the code of the Apex classes and also not able to see the code of components.

Please help...

Hi All,

I have installed salesforce mobile app on my iphone.I want to test some functionality on my sandbox.How to do this?

Thanks

• September 27, 2012

Hi guys,

Is it possinle to display a report in visula force page? if yes, can anybody tell me the steps to do it.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.........................

• February 07, 2012

Hi,

Can any one plz tell me the differences between DataLoader and Import wizard?

Hi All,

Sorry to mark it urgent, as i need to implement this soon...

I have a custom object with Master detail Relationship, now i want to make this field as lookp field (reason: i may not have the master record each time for the detail record). Please let me know the way of converting the master field to Lookup, or any other Data Type.

or else, is there any way to to mark the Master Detail field as non-mandatory on the detail objects page layout

Please let me know..

Thanks

I have created a custom object and I want to use a picklist in a formula field. All I really want to do is display this field on my custom object. Is there a way to do that without using a Formula field since I cannot use a picklist in the way I want. I do not want to override the pages with visualforce I know this is one way to just put an output field of the picklist on the page.

This is all I am trying to do: Account__r.Operational_Status__c.

Where Operational_Status__c is a custom picklist.  I just want the value that is selected in this picklist to appear on a different object's detail view.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Message Edited by MSVRad on 09-16-2009 02:08 PM
  • September 16, 2009

Hello All,

Like in java if we want to see the variable value while debuging  the code or after running the application

we put System.out.println('') statement to monitor the value on console.

In Apex how to monitor this value using System.debug since we dont have console here..

Can anybody tell me the way with simple example i.e Class with the only System.debug statement.

Thanks,

Sandip

Hello salesfroce masters,

I created a custom visual force page to replace the opportunity landing page once the user clicks on the opportunity tab - the goal is to eliminate the 'new' button

for refference this is the page source:

<apex:page showHeader="true" tabstyle="Opportunity" rendered="true"> 
    <apex:ListViews type="Opportunity" /> 

1.Is there a way to make everyone fall on the same public view?
2. is there a way to render only the body and not the whole page once the user clicks on the opportunity tab and redierected to this page?

Thanks!
Maor