• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am being asked as part of an assessment, to create a new section on the conact Layout named 'Candidate Summary' and add the 'Total References' field (which is a summary rollup field) to this section.  The contacts are linked to the records in the application process.  I added the new section to the Contact Layout but the new field 'Total References' is not available to add to that section.  What am I missing?  How do I get that field into that layout??
User-added image
I'm trying to Create a summary field on an Object that counts the number of references for an applicant.  I created an object for candidates but I don't think it is a "master" do i have to create a summary lookup relationship for this to become a master object so that I can create a summary field??
User-added image
I am being asked as part of an assessment, to create a new section on the conact Layout named 'Candidate Summary' and add the 'Total References' field (which is a summary rollup field) to this section.  The contacts are linked to the records in the application process.  I added the new section to the Contact Layout but the new field 'Total References' is not available to add to that section.  What am I missing?  How do I get that field into that layout??
User-added image
I'm trying to Create a summary field on an Object that counts the number of references for an applicant.  I created an object for candidates but I don't think it is a "master" do i have to create a summary lookup relationship for this to become a master object so that I can create a summary field??
User-added image