• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have webhooks set up and running correctly in a sandbox between Stripe and Salesforce, but have an error when sending a test webhook from Stripe into production: "Certificate name mismatch".
Wondering if it likely due to the TLS update, a mismatched certificate for the Site in my production instance that I created today, or maybe something else? I can log a Case as well but maybe someone has an idea.
I would like to use a visual workflow to walk community users through making a payment with the Blackthorn Payments app and have encountered an error I can't figure out. I am pretty new to the developer side of things but have been able to work through a lot of these errors before although this one has me stumped.

So my community user does not have access to the field "Transaction" somewhere, but I can't figure out where that field is hiding. Do any of the error codes that follow tell me anything? I've used my browser search to go through everything on the package manager page to see if I can find that field ("Transaction", nothing else) without success. Maybe there's something else going on with the "AfterInsert" that references a different "Transaction" field that I can't find... I'm not sure. The flow is able to create a "Payment Method" object earlier, but fails on the Transaction object. I tried giving the community profile Modify All permissions on Transactions just to see if that would fix things, but no luck. So that Transaction field must be hiding somewhere else.

Thanks very much for any help!

Here is the error:

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: bt_stripe.Trans_Gen: execution of AfterInsert caused by: bt_stripe.SObjectService.SObjectAccessException: Payment360: You can't access this field: Transaction Error Code Class.bt_stripe.SObjectService.checkFLS: line 215, column 1 Class.bt_stripe.SObjectService: line 169, column 1 Class.bt_stripe.Transaction_PopulatePMEmail: line 39, column 1 Class.bt_stripe.SObjectTrigger.handle: line 108, column 1 Class.bt_stripe.TriggerHandler.manage: line 257, column 1 Trigger.bt_stripe.Trans_Gen: line 7, column 1. For details, see API Exceptions.
I have webhooks set up and running correctly in a sandbox between Stripe and Salesforce, but have an error when sending a test webhook from Stripe into production: "Certificate name mismatch".
Wondering if it likely due to the TLS update, a mismatched certificate for the Site in my production instance that I created today, or maybe something else? I can log a Case as well but maybe someone has an idea.