• Admin
  • VirTra

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Need to change the default case owner to a blank field until we figure out the default user or queque. 
If we convert a lead to an existing account we want that lead source to map over ONLY if account source = null. So if there is a new contact being added to the existing account, it wont override existing account source, however if there is no account source, we want the converted lead source to go to account source. 
I have approx. a dozen products that are within a specific pricebook. When that product(s) is selected for the opportunity quote I need the desscription to auto-update to include a notation prior that will be reflected on the quote PDF. Any help would be great, thank you in advance!
Need to change the default case owner to a blank field until we figure out the default user or queque. 
If we convert a lead to an existing account we want that lead source to map over ONLY if account source = null. So if there is a new contact being added to the existing account, it wont override existing account source, however if there is no account source, we want the converted lead source to go to account source. 
I have approx. a dozen products that are within a specific pricebook. When that product(s) is selected for the opportunity quote I need the desscription to auto-update to include a notation prior that will be reflected on the quote PDF. Any help would be great, thank you in advance!