• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was able to find the documentation about the Holiday Object (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.object_reference.meta/object_reference/sforce_api_objects_holiday.htm), but I've noticed that when there is a recurring holiday, there is not a field that will show the next occurrence of the Holday. It will show the first time that activity was added in Salesforce in the ActivityDate field, but is there a field, or formula, I can use to get the next occurrence of the Holiday?
I have a flow which updates custom lookup fields on the Email Message object to link back to the Contact and Opportunity. It uses the From Email Address to lookup the Contact and Opportunity related.

This flow works properly in most situations; however I have found that it gives an error if there is an Attachment in the Email Message (or a user is replying to a message with an attachment).

I found this known issue (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000mDLlQAM&title=emails-with-attachments-are-not-firing-in-lightning-experience) which appears to be fixed relating to this problem, but I guess that known issue is only in relation to the Process Builder. Has anyone else experienced this and have a resolution within Flow?
Hi All!

I've got a Live Agent question:

We have a use case where we want to have chats started from a couple pages on our site to route to a different team, while the majority of chats on the site goes to the general chat queue. This part we were able to achieve with deploying a different chat button on those pages which routes to that other team. On that front, everything works well.

The issue we're finding though is some of our customers are moving from page-to-page while in a chat. If they go from a page where we have this secondary chat button deployed to one with the primary chat button, we lose connection with that customer.

I guess the question is: is there any way that we can maintain the chat when users navigate to a primary chat page? Maybe some way to deploy the secondary chat on a primary page so that it's hidden, but will allow customers coming from a secondary chat page to maintain their current chat?
Hi All!

I've got a Live Agent question:

We have a use case where we want to have chats started from a couple pages on our site to route to a different team, while the majority of chats on the site goes to the general chat queue. This part we were able to achieve with deploying a different chat button on those pages which routes to that other team. On that front, everything works well.

The issue we're finding though is some of our customers are moving from page-to-page while in a chat. If they go from a page where we have this secondary chat button deployed to one with the primary chat button, we lose connection with that customer.

I guess the question is: is there any way that we can maintain the chat when users navigate to a primary chat page? Maybe some way to deploy the secondary chat on a primary page so that it's hidden, but will allow customers coming from a secondary chat page to maintain their current chat?
I am trying to add more than 3 levels of picklists in a screenflow the screenflow is limited to 3, i tried to pass value from the third picklist to a new screenflow with another dependent picklist component but this does not work. 

Example:
Picklist 1 has values A, B, C, D 
Picklist 2 has values E, F,G, H, I
PIcklist 3 has values J,K,L,M
PIcklist 4 has values N, O, P Q
PIcklist 5has values R, S, T

For picklist 1
If A is chosen  show values E, F
If B is chosen show G, H

For picklist 2 
If E is chosen show values J, K 

For picklist 3 
If J is chosen show value N, P

For picklist 4  (screenflow does not allow to have this 4th picklist)
If P is chosen show R, T

Let's say for picklist 3 i chose P, i want to continue this picklist sequence to see the other values R and T, but since the screen flow only allows 3 picklistsi tried to save this value that was chosen and pass it to a new screen component to continue the picklist sequence.

How can i do this?