• Solution Architect
  • Bluewolf

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having problems with the Check Challenge on step 6, with regards to the Chatter Group.

I have created the Chatter group and a lightning page to support it. I have been getting this error for the last hour:
User-added image

It's driving me nuts - I've tried everything, even renaming the page. It's quite clearly there.

User-added image

Salesforce is this a bug?
Hiya

I'm trying to complete the LEX Rollout Superbadge (released today). I've updated my code to style it for LEX and am getting an error that doesn't make sense, since the tag is there!

t means the challenge fails every time I check it. Of course, if the code is slightly off, I'd love your input, since I am not a developer by trade I'm having to teach myself.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account">
  <apex:slds />
    <div class="slds-scope">
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a">
            <table class="slds-table slds-table_cell-buffer slds-table_bordered">
                <apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                    <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                </table>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </div>
</apex:page>

User-added image
I'm getting an error, 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'IsShiftVolunteer' field formula on the 'Volunteer Shift Workers' is not resulting in a check box when the logged in user is the volunteer, and unchecked when they are not.

I did check with two users and two volunteer shift worker records, and it works as expected. 

I entered the forumla as 
!ISBLANK(Volunteer__r.Id) && $User.Id = Volunteer__r.Id
I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

Hi,

I am getting the error as below

Didn't find the All Lusso Scarpe Employee group record page

Could you please suggest me
I'm having problems with the Check Challenge on step 6, with regards to the Chatter Group.

I have created the Chatter group and a lightning page to support it. I have been getting this error for the last hour:
User-added image

It's driving me nuts - I've tried everything, even renaming the page. It's quite clearly there.

User-added image

Salesforce is this a bug?
Hiya

I'm trying to complete the LEX Rollout Superbadge (released today). I've updated my code to style it for LEX and am getting an error that doesn't make sense, since the tag is there!

t means the challenge fails every time I check it. Of course, if the code is slightly off, I'd love your input, since I am not a developer by trade I'm having to teach myself.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account">
  <apex:slds />
    <div class="slds-scope">
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a">
            <table class="slds-table slds-table_cell-buffer slds-table_bordered">
                <apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                    <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                </table>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </div>
</apex:page>

User-added image