• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Why my challenge not completed....all most i am ending position...
User-added image 
Hi,

i tried Trailhead-Customize Features for Your Teams-Customize the Home and Account pages
 showing component missing error-component name-Quarterly Performance,they is no such name of component ,
error page1
home component
what is the error i am getting while entering into Dataloader?

Hi ,i am using Developer account to learn salesforce i installed Dataloader trying to enter to oAuth option with production but i am getting some error.

Can you guys suggest and give the cause..

User-added image
Why my challenge not completed....all most i am ending position...
User-added image 
Need recommendations from the community. What is the best resource that you would recommend for a newbie to learn Visualforce? That includes YouTube,books, websites, blogs, podcasts, etc.
Knowledge Folder Tree from Setup
Please can someone help? I would like to finish the knowledge challenge to back up my learning for advanced admin exam, however article types is missing. Please let me know what I need to do. I have activated the licences etc.
Thanks
Hello Everyone:

I am on a trailhea module for Accounts and Contact relationships.  I know the answer is probably in front of my face.  However, I am not seeingit.  Please help.

From the Greendot Media account record, use the Related Contacts related list to add a relationship with John Smith.