• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I've passed step one, and i'm a tad stuck on step 2 as the Apex test execution (BeAwesome) test methods both fail:
User-added image
It does not explain why these failed (as far as I an see) and I cannot seem to find any reason why. Is this a poblem with the test, or is it that I've got something wrong?
I've created the 2 extra contact fields (encrypted text), and I've obviously passed step 1, so I'm quite certain the object sharing, profiles and org-wide rules are set up correctly.
Not really looking for guidance on the answer here, I just don't understand how the Apex tests work, what their function is and the reason for the failures.
Thanks in advance.....
Hi all. Very new to SF, SFDC and Trailhead, so please accept my apologies if this is a 'n00b' question.

I note the trailhead tracker app can allow you to assign badges (like a trailmix i guess) to users, but i cannot find how to do this.
The app is installed and set up, and reports re-configured and running perfectly, but i just cannot see how to assign badges to users.

Any guidance most gratefully received. Thanks.
Hi all. Very new to SF, SFDC and Trailhead, so please accept my apologies if this is a 'n00b' question.

I note the trailhead tracker app can allow you to assign badges (like a trailmix i guess) to users, but i cannot find how to do this.
The app is installed and set up, and reports re-configured and running perfectly, but i just cannot see how to assign badges to users.

Any guidance most gratefully received. Thanks.
Hi All,
I've passed step one, and i'm a tad stuck on step 2 as the Apex test execution (BeAwesome) test methods both fail:
User-added image
It does not explain why these failed (as far as I an see) and I cannot seem to find any reason why. Is this a poblem with the test, or is it that I've got something wrong?
I've created the 2 extra contact fields (encrypted text), and I've obviously passed step 1, so I'm quite certain the object sharing, profiles and org-wide rules are set up correctly.
Not really looking for guidance on the answer here, I just don't understand how the Apex tests work, what their function is and the reason for the failures.
Thanks in advance.....
Hello,

We have installed the Trailhead Tracker App to help drive adoption within our team, however, some of our team members have Trailhead accounts that are not directly associated to our main Salesforce Org. Some team members have created Trailhead accounts that are associated with their personal email or with other Production orgs in our environment. 
Is there a way for us to configure the Trailhead profiles so that they will be included in our orgs Trailhead Tracker? Or is the only solution to merge the account with one that is associated with the Org containing the Trailhead Tracker? 

Thanks!

Hello!

I set up a process in process builder to execute fire tasks on a schedule. The process criteria is when a case is created or edited and the individual criteria node is when the status equals "Ready for Call" and does not equal "Closed - Completed". The actions are only executed when the specified actions are made to the record. The schedule is based 0 hours after a formula date field that calculates the next business day.

The scheduled actions work, but when I change the status to "Closed - Completed" the actions are still firing, even though the criteria is not met. This seems to be in contradiction to this documentation from salesforce:

For processes that are set to run when a record is created or edited, scheduled actions remain in the queue only as long as the criteria for those actions are still valid. If a record no longer matches the criteria, Salesforce removes the scheduled actions for that record from the queue.

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=process_limits_scheduled.htm&language=en_US

Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance for the help.

anyone know how to find out what edition of salesforce an org has i.e. unlimited, enterprise, professional etc..

Hi Guys,

I ran into problem when creating Case object with customer field values. When ever I created a Case and setting the customer field Address__c (i.e String type) I got the Error as:

Error: Unable to create/update fields: Address__c. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile.

The same thing happen with my other customer field value  Property_No__c

What did I do wrong? Why can't these field values be set? What the restriction(s) on Case fields ?