• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a joined report with a formula that gives a percent result based off the row count of both reports. I am trying to get the result of the formula to show up in a dashboard. If I try to add in a chart with the formula on the X axis, I do not get any value.
User-added image

I am doing a last month data vs this month data thing. Here is the formula I am using

[Exchnages This Month]RowCount / [Exchanges Last Month]RowCount

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get this result in a dashboard.
User-added image

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I am trying to make a report that will give me a percent of total failures per account. I create a case report with total asets on an account which gives me a total. I can also create a case report that shows me the total failures on a given account. So I have 2 case reports that give me two numbers, but I don't know who to take those two results and get a percent from it to put on a dashboard.

I read the following link and it didn't help much.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=reports_custom.htm&type=0

Any help would be great! :)
I am new to creating custom reports, so I am sorry if my question is a simple one.
My company leases monitors to our customers. When a monitor fails, we ship them out a new one.
I want to create a report and dashboard, that gives a percentage of total units a customer has vs total exchanges we have done for a specific customer. I can create a report for total monitors per acount, and total exchanges per acount, but I don't know how to combine them and get the percentage I am looking for.

Any help would be great!

-Derick

I have a joined report with a formula that gives a percent result based off the row count of both reports. I am trying to get the result of the formula to show up in a dashboard. If I try to add in a chart with the formula on the X axis, I do not get any value.
User-added image

I am doing a last month data vs this month data thing. Here is the formula I am using

[Exchnages This Month]RowCount / [Exchanges Last Month]RowCount

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get this result in a dashboard.
User-added image

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I am trying to make a report that will give me a percent of total failures per account. I create a case report with total asets on an account which gives me a total. I can also create a case report that shows me the total failures on a given account. So I have 2 case reports that give me two numbers, but I don't know who to take those two results and get a percent from it to put on a dashboard.

I read the following link and it didn't help much.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=reports_custom.htm&type=0

Any help would be great! :)