• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This list view in Salesforce is not allowing me to create another list view and attempts to send me to classic. I cannot create a new list view as it won't allow me to select the option (I am an admin and have the a ability to do this in the org). Our agents do no use classic, so I really need the list view that shows items they need to approve to display in Lightning. Can someone show me what I am doing wrong?User-added image
I am trying to reference an external object in a Record Choice Set Resource in Flow Builder. When I tell it to get all records, it does indeed work. However, when I try to enforce condition requirements, I then no longer recieve any values. 
These are the child records
I would like this to be limited to only records related to the contact (indirect lookup relationship) . 
 Any help is appreciated!User-added imageUser-added image​​​​​​So, from the contact that is already set in the contact lookup get records element, I would like to show the External object records associated to that contact. I have tried a basic condition and each time nothing is returned for the record choice set in the picklist. I have tested using the debug and it doesn't show me anything. I have also tested by activating that version of the flow and testing on the contact record.
I am trying to display a list of records that contain a keyword in my flow (variable assigned in the previous screen). I know that I need to use a Sobject Collection but I am unsure how to display those results. Can someone please help point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
I am trying to reference an external object in a Record Choice Set Resource in Flow Builder. When I tell it to get all records, it does indeed work. However, when I try to enforce condition requirements, I then no longer recieve any values. 
These are the child records
I would like this to be limited to only records related to the contact (indirect lookup relationship) . 
 Any help is appreciated!User-added imageUser-added image​​​​​​So, from the contact that is already set in the contact lookup get records element, I would like to show the External object records associated to that contact. I have tried a basic condition and each time nothing is returned for the record choice set in the picklist. I have tested using the debug and it doesn't show me anything. I have also tested by activating that version of the flow and testing on the contact record.
I am trying to display a list of records that contain a keyword in my flow (variable assigned in the previous screen). I know that I need to use a Sobject Collection but I am unsure how to display those results. Can someone please help point me in the right direction?
Thanks!