• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are calling getagentworks function, on call back of this i need to call apex controller method. But, getagentworks is asynchronous and returns a promise, before completion of getagentworks it is calling apex controller. How to resolve promise 
My apex controller method takes enum as paramer, that method will be called from lightning component java script controller,How Can I access Enum in lightning component?
Omni channel is supported for Service cloud. But I would like to know does it support lightning application or any visual force page. We are not using Service cloud and using lightning application (custom) to resolve the cases etc. But looking for auto assignment of case to Agents which is done by Omni channel. 
Hi,

when multiple users in a queue are trying to assign a case at same time. what  happens to that case, is it locked or how can we handle this. not getting assigned to multiple  users

Thanks in advance
My apex controller method takes enum as paramer, that method will be called from lightning component java script controller,How Can I access Enum in lightning component?
We are calling getagentworks function, on call back of this i need to call apex controller method. But, getagentworks is asynchronous and returns a promise, before completion of getagentworks it is calling apex controller. How to resolve promise 
Hi,

when multiple users in a queue are trying to assign a case at same time. what  happens to that case, is it locked or how can we handle this. not getting assigned to multiple  users

Thanks in advance