• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image
Today there are many tool for split pst file but trust me i suggest you best ever pst split tool which can instantly convert your pst file without wasting you costlytime. Any type of users can easily split pst file through this tool because you don't need any technical knowledge for this tool. this tool Creates several independent PST files by splitting large PST file. The user can split large PST file according to date, email type and user nameOriginal formatting and order of mails are retained in the new PST file. It supports splitting of PST file which is password protected, i'm telling you again No extra technical skill is required to use this tool as it uses self explanatory graphical interface.

to checkout this free tool click here:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/split-pst-file.html

I forgot the password of pst. Sometime before I created pst password for protect my pst folder. How to unlock my pst password
What is the best technique to merge multiple PST data files into one?
Superb Exchange EDB Recovery is a powerful tool to repair and restore inaccessible Exchange Server mailbox and repair corrupt or inaccessible edb file. It recovers EDB files and export them into Outlook pst file. This Exchnage EDB Recovery utility can restore several mailbox items such as contacts, emails etc. it is compatible with all Exchange Server Version to recover EDB files. Even when EDB files are formatted by Unicode characters, this tool can repair and recover them.
What’s New in Exchange Server EDB Recovery?
  • Supports both 32 bit and 64 bit version of MS Office: Exchange EDB Recovery software can support MS Office 32-Bit and 64-bit versions. With this software, you can recover all your damaged or inaccessible mailboxes of Exchange Server.
  • Provides Instant Scanning with Quick Scan option: Exchange EDB Recovery utility comes with the function to do Quick Scan and Full Scan of both Pub1 and Priv1 folders.
  • Accurate Attachment Recovery: With having the advanced Exchange EDB Recovery, you can handle the entireEDB damaged file safely. After it, the software extracts all the Exchange mail items into PST files promptly along with its attachments and properties like To, Bcc, Cc, Date, Subject and Time.
  • Rapid EDB Email Items Saving: With Exchange EDB Recovery tool, recovery of EDB files into PST has become faster and easier. As compared to the previous version, the conversion can be recovered faster.
This Exchange EDB Recovery uses very user-friendly and interactive GUI. Due to this reason, Exchange Mailbox Recovery tool is easy to use and uses very powerful recovery algorithm for scanning. It uses powerful algorithms for scanning. Hence, this software is very helpful to restore and recover back all the mailboxes that have been deleted whether intentionally and accidently. With log report, you can have the complete history of the operation of recovery, such as Date and Time of recovery, recovered EDB file, recovered Exchange database folders and more. 

Software Support:
  • Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0/ 5.5/ 2000/ 2003/ 2007/ 2010/ 2013 and 2016
  • Microsoft Outlook 97/ 98/ 2000/ 2002/ 2003/ 2007/ 2010, 2013 and 2016
Free Trial Version Available. Download Now!

Before purchasing the full version license user can try Free Trial version of this Exchange EDB recovery application. In free trial version users are enable to save first 25 items per folder available in .EDB file. Enjoy Free Version now.: http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html
PST Merge to quickly join, add or merge multiple PST file into single PST file including calendars, contacts and address book and other email items. PST Merge allows to combine multiple PST files such as email folders, address book, contacts, journals, notes, calendars, tasks to one single PST file.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Merge-PST-Files-into-One-420741c3
Check out this article: Manual tricks of NSF to PST to learn the popular conversion methods of NSF to PST i.e. - Export-Import and Setting up Co-existence. Both these methods simply import all the data from NSF file into PST file format without making any changes in the original NSF file. So no needs to worry about losing your NSF file data.

Hope this will help you.       

MS Outlook uses PST (Personal Storage Table) file format to store your mails and other mailbox items. There is a limited size of PST file and if it exceeds that size limit, then the file becomes corrupted.Microsoft outlook does not provide any facility to directly split large pst file into small pst file.  

MS Outlook uses two types of PST files, one is ANSI PST and the other is Unicode PST.

1. The ANSI PST file format has a size limit of 2 GB and was used with MS Outlook 2002 and earlier versions.

2. Unicode PST file provides up to 20 GB size limit, which is used with MS Outlook 2003 and its later versions.

Heavy and Oversized PST contributes equally in making PST management challenging. As size of PST increases more than its limitation then users have to face lots of problems.Outlook users need to manage their PST file size properly time to time. Reduction of PST files size necessary for better file management. But as you reduce PST file size, there would be possibility of data loss.

Don't Worry Reduce PST file Size without any loss!!

Splitting a pst file can be done wtih Archive feature in Outlook. But split through archives prcoess can take yearly (or any other amount such as quarterly, or every 2 years.

I've had the same problem with oversized PST some time ago, so I found best Split PST Tool – Split Large PST Files into Small Ones divides PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.Performs risk-free operation of PST file splitting without making any change on the content or structure of original PST file and the original formatting or RTF and HTML messages.

User-added image

{ Also available in Corporate License and Home User’s License }

Download now : http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-split-pst.html

Hello,

Take wonderful Shareware EML to PST Converter software which smoothly converts Outlook Express EML files into MS Outlook PST file format. Our solution will helpful for outlook users those who want to open EML files into the Outlook PST environment without losing any information from them.

This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. Also convert different types of mails Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

To know more information, visit to:  http://clickfordownlaod.blogspot.in/2017/02/eml-to-pst-converter-tool.html
If you have multiple PST files and you want to merge them in one PST file, try PST Merge tool to easily complete this task with simple mouse click. It supports both ANSI and UNICODE PST file and merge mulple PST files in one PST file without any data loss.

https://www.g2crowd.com/products/merge-pst-tool/details
EDB to PST converter tool to convert inaccessible edb files to pst files data and migrate single or multiple mailboxes from one live exchange server to another live server and to Office 365 also. This software extracts all mailboxes database from offline mailbox or pst, eml and msg formats and restore them to another live server. It easily fix all exchange server corruption issues like jet error, mailbox deletion, malicious and file size error.

Software's features:
  • Recover corrupt edb files
  • Export deleted mailbox items to pst
  • Extract mailbox attachment
  • Supports extraction of data from HP backup, NTBackup,Symantec and CA ARC Backup
  • Supports UNICODE character recovery also
For more information, visit here...http://www.edbtopstutility.org/
Get the beneficial tool to convert all multiple EML files of different email client like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to PST file format. This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format.It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.This software is also well supported by all MS Outlook and Windows platform.

Reference link - http://www.emltopstfile.com/

I have a user who's contacts to include all the members of two campaigns as part of his Outlook Synchronization. The sync was then manually forced so that he could have the contacts pushed through to his Outlook. However the contacts that appeared in his iPhone were duplicated after the manual sync. I will appreciate a suggestion on this. He has mentioned these items:

1.      His icloud needs to be turned off from circulating contact information to his iPhone

2.      Between his phone contacts and Outlook contacts,  is there a glitch in the settings that is duplicating them

Ex: in Salesforce, John has one entry owned by Ken. In Outlook, John appears three times. In Ken's contacts on his iPhone, John appears 7 times.

Can the duplicates be removed safely from his iPhone contacts?

Thank you,
I need to create a folder when each time a new opportunity is created in salesforce, and i have to perform actions like create, delete folders and files in those folders and display items in each folders, search file name. Please explain a solution for this problem.