• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a requirement to integrate salesforce with an external system. Currently when a Order(Custom object record ) is created in salesforce , it can be pushed down to an external system. Now the new requirement is When a order is updated in external system, corresponding record  should be updated in salesforce.It can be synchronous or asynchronous.What is the integration pattern that should be followed? Can we use an ETL tool capture the changed data and update in salesforce

Hi,

I have a requirement that if lead status is not updated for 90 days, status should be automatically updated as  Inactive and notification should be sent. . How can we achieve this
Hi,

I have a requirement that if lead status is not updated for 90 days, status should be automatically updated as  Inactive and notification should be sent. . How can we achieve this
Hi All,

Requirement is we need to do update operation in salesforce from SAP. The job should runs every day.

In SAP, we have 30000 records. When we hit the SAP server, we have to receive entire 30000 records in one call using REST Api. I tried this and am getting this error "System.StringException: String length exceeds maximum: 6000000" Can i know is there any other approach to work on?

'status = service unavailable,status code =503'

I have parsed the WSDL file and generated classes.

I am getting the above error when i am trying to call a method which is from the classes generated by WSDL2Apex to execute anonymously.

FYI,The webservice is in .Net and hosted on the 'Intranet' or Intranet network.

Thanks