• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My process builder has email alerts going to three different users for an opportunity review.  We did that so three different departments could 'score' the opp before moving forward and management.  I can't use 'Only upon creation' as the criteria in the process builder because we need users to have the ability to save and come back before they indicate it's ready for scoring.  When I set it to 'created or edited' then it fires off the email every time any of the scorers edit the review (duh, that's what I asked it to do, right?)

How do I get this email to only fire when the user had indicated it needs to be scored AND not have it fire everytime it's edited?

Thank you for your help.

I created a custom object with master detail on the opportunity.  There are record types on the custom object based on geography - Americas and EMEA.  When I built the process builder with the conditions to fire off email alerts, I included the record type name.  it is not working and the emails fire off regardless of the record type of th object.

It worked fine before I had to separate by geo - only when I added in the condition does it not work.  HELP!

I created a custom object with master detail on the opportunity.  There are record types on the custom object based on geography - Americas and EMEA.  When I built the process builder with the conditions to fire off email alerts, I included the record type name.  it is not working and the emails fire off regardless of the record type of th object.

It worked fine before I had to separate by geo - only when I added in the condition does it not work.  HELP!