• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to import data via CLI dataloader .I am able to import data using static file name for dataAccess.name parameter in process-conf.xml file 

<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\data\accountdata.csv"/>

How to provide dynamic value for -  "dataAccess.name" parameter in process-conf.xml file ?

<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\data\accountdata_YYYY-MM_DD_HH_MM.csv"/>
Hi All,

I am trying to load data into 'Orders' object , where i have established master-detailed relationship to contact , to display contact information in 'Orders' object.

I'm trying to load data using Dataloader CLI

Instead of assigning it Contact id for order record , i'm trying to map it to 'Email' field from contact like shown in image .

But i'm not sure how to map  lookup field contact's 'email 'field to csv email field in sdl file. 

email=Contact__c
email=email 
email = Contact__c \:email

Sample Mapping.sdl 

orderName=orderName
orderId=OrderID
Active=Active__c
email=Contact__c or email=email or Contact__c \:email

User-added image
I'm tyring to import data into salesforce using Dataloader .

In dataloader i'm trying to map external id field to salesforce picklist field but i'm not able to select picklist field in Lookup Via option . 

Is there a possibility to do it ?

Thanks,
Prasanna S
I am trying to map data from csv to lookup field in dataloader .
Wherein in lookup via option , for lookup field , picklist fields are not available in dropdown.

Only text field in look up objects are avaiable in lookup via option 

In Dataloader , while mapping Salesforce field , in Lookup via option picklist fields are not available for mapping .

Can someone help on how to map lookup reference  field which is picklist field .

HI all,

I am new to salesforce development .
I need to add contacts as campaign member to campaign . can someone help me on how to do it .

Criteria : 
Check for contact birthday ,
if birthdate = Today + 7 days. 
Need to add it to campaign as campaing member today. 

I'm not updating or creating contact . I just want to query existing contacts & add it . Also i want it to schedule it automatically query & add it , instead of manually of clicking a button which triggers the process.

Please help 

I'm trying to import data via CLI dataloader .I am able to import data using static file name for dataAccess.name parameter in process-conf.xml file 

<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\data\accountdata.csv"/>

How to provide dynamic value for -  "dataAccess.name" parameter in process-conf.xml file ?

<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\data\accountdata_YYYY-MM_DD_HH_MM.csv"/>
Hi All,

I am trying to load data into 'Orders' object , where i have established master-detailed relationship to contact , to display contact information in 'Orders' object.

I'm trying to load data using Dataloader CLI

Instead of assigning it Contact id for order record , i'm trying to map it to 'Email' field from contact like shown in image .

But i'm not sure how to map  lookup field contact's 'email 'field to csv email field in sdl file. 

email=Contact__c
email=email 
email = Contact__c \:email

Sample Mapping.sdl 

orderName=orderName
orderId=OrderID
Active=Active__c
email=Contact__c or email=email or Contact__c \:email

User-added image

HI all,

I am new to salesforce development .
I need to add contacts as campaign member to campaign . can someone help me on how to do it .

Criteria : 
Check for contact birthday ,
if birthdate = Today + 7 days. 
Need to add it to campaign as campaing member today. 

I'm not updating or creating contact . I just want to query existing contacts & add it . Also i want it to schedule it automatically query & add it , instead of manually of clicking a button which triggers the process.

Please help