• Salesforce Consultant/Developer
  • Wipro Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My requirement is to get all the fields in an object having read access for a particular profile.
Can anybody help me with the Query.

A user is having Read, Create, Edit permission on profile say for Account object.
A permission set is assinged to the same user with Read access to the Account object.
In this conflict what access the user gets and why ?
How Lead conversion takes place in Salesforce ?
I need to update description field in Account object with associated contact names. When these contacts are updated the description field in Account should get updated with the names of the associated contacts with that account.
For Eg : if account has two contacts 1. xyz 2. abc then if either of the contact is updated the description field in Account object should be populated with : xyzabc

Below is the code written system.debug(acc.description) is giving correct result but the same is not populating the description field in Account object.
User-added image
Please help and let me know the error.
I am currently working as a SF tester but trying to move to SF development. I have attended few interviews, though theory part or direct questions are going well but every time I am getting stuck when the opposite party starts with the scenario based questions. As I have not worked as a developer so I lack that experience. Can anyone tell me or help me out, from where I can prepare myself or how can I make myself good in handling scenarios.

Anykind of suggestions will be appreciated. 

My apology if this not the correct platform to ask this question.
When I am trying to create Custom setting. Setting type is greyed out. Can any one tell me what is the problem. I am logged in as an Administrator.
User-added image
Can anyone tell me why we dont have before undelete trigger ?
Can anybody tell me about below lightning attributes:
1. !
2. #
Also if possible shre the link to know more about the same.
I need the list of users who all are having edit access to a record from Account object.
Can anybody help me with the SOQL query.
Suppose we have Status field in Account object with dropdown values as 
  • Open
  • Working
  • Close
My requirement is whenever I create a Account record bydefault Status should take value as Open And if Status is Open then three more fields in the same Account object should be updated with some particular values say 30, 45 and 69.

For the above mentioned scenario what shall I choose, Workflow or Process builder.

Can anybody tell me how to delete a process from process builder ?
What is the difference between Salesforce Lightning and Classic.
A user is having Read, Create, Edit permission on profile say for Account object.
A permission set is assinged to the same user with Read access to the Account object.
In this conflict what access the user gets and why ?
I need to update description field in Account object with associated contact names. When these contacts are updated the description field in Account should get updated with the names of the associated contacts with that account.
For Eg : if account has two contacts 1. xyz 2. abc then if either of the contact is updated the description field in Account object should be populated with : xyzabc

Below is the code written system.debug(acc.description) is giving correct result but the same is not populating the description field in Account object.
User-added image
Please help and let me know the error.
Can anybody tell me about below lightning attributes:
1. !
2. #
Also if possible shre the link to know more about the same.
Suppose we have Status field in Account object with dropdown values as 
  • Open
  • Working
  • Close
My requirement is whenever I create a Account record bydefault Status should take value as Open And if Status is Open then three more fields in the same Account object should be updated with some particular values say 30, 45 and 69.

For the above mentioned scenario what shall I choose, Workflow or Process builder.

What is the difference between Salesforce Lightning and Classic.