• 15 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

This Error occurs "You reached the limit for dashboards run as the logged-in user" when validating a Second Gen package . Any solutions please?

Though the org where we can install a package can be a enterprise or Perfomance and we have only 3 Dynamic dashboards in package 

Eg: I am migrating from one scratch org to another and i want the custom url to be set dynaically that even after migrating to another org it should fetch the list ID and replace it in dashboards. Can this process be done therough any setting or any other process is there that satisfy this requirment ?
The issue is coming up while deploying the code from vscode to scratch org.Any idea how to rectify this.My network connection is good and there is no issues with network or such 
The issue is coming up while deploying the code from vscode to scratch org.Any idea how to rectify this.My network connection is good and there is no issues with network or such