• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
You can easily import data from Outlook PST file into your G Suite or Gmail account using Outlook to Gmail Migration tool from vMail Tools. This software migrates mail, calendars, and contacts to users’ G Suite accounts from UNICODE / ANSI PST files. vMail Outlook to Gmail Tool is capable of restore data from encrypted and corrupt PST file without losing any data.

For this migration process, you just need to create an App Passwords from your Google account security settings. You can use this Account and App password in vMail PST to G Suite Migration Tool to import all data from PST file.

Software Link- Migrate PST to G Suite

User-added image
Check out Advik Gmail to PDF Converter (https://www.adviksoft.com/gmail/pdf.html) for Windows. This software is specially developed for Gmail users as there is no official method is avaialble to batch export Gmail emails to PDF.
Steps to export Gmail emails to PDF in batch are as follows;
  1. Run Advik Gmail to PDF Converter in your system.
  2. Enter your Gmail login credentials
  3. Select PDF as Saving option from list.
  4. Click Convert and anylyse the process.
Done! This is how you can export Gmail email to PDF in bulk.

I'm having around 20k+ emaila in my OWA mailbox. Since our organization is moving to Google Apps now, we need to export the whole data. Could anyone suggest how do I do it?
I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
I have a large problem i have to convert 2000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched it on many sites but they are not working properly. If i have to purchase then i will pay for it please provide me fast as soon as possible.

Thanks 
Alex Sen
Which is better tool to compression that  has got an extraordinary ability to compress PST files by removing big attachments and storing does compressed PST files. ?
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
If you want to convert Outlook PST file to PDF format, then you can checkout Outlook to PDF Converter. This tool export entire Outlook data to Adobe PDF including emails, contacts, attachments, notes, etc. It does not require Outlook installtion for the conversion. With the help of this tool, you can perform complete export process in just 3 steps. 

Steps of Conversion
  • Download and install the tool and Select the Outlook PST files
  • Select desired location to save Output
  • Click convert to start the process
Is it possible to backup my Outlook mac 2016 with all mail folders and contacts?
Try Advik OST Converter for 100% accurate results. Using this tool you can convert ost to pst file format for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 etc versions. Also the tool offers multiple saving options such as OST to PST,  MSG, EML, MBOX, EMLX, RTF, Text, HTML, DOC, Maildir, TGZ etc.
Its an all in one toolkit.
OST to PST Converter provides the perfect answer to how to convert OST file to PDF format. The application allows users to export offline OST file to PDF with attachments in bulk mode without affecting original data formatting and other properties.

Features of OST to PDF
  • Provides drag and drop facility
  • Supports every edition of Outlook
  • Adobe installation not compulsory
  • Perform conversion with attachments
  • Select output location to save PDF file
  • Various naming option to name the file
Office 365 is a cloud based email environment. Now these days most of the organizations or moving towards cloud emvirenment (Office 365). But the bigest question is that, is it safe or not. Here are some noteworthy reasons given which proves that Office 365 is also not save-
  • Human Mistakes
  • Short Retention & Data Restoration
  • Compliance Risk
  • Hacker Peril
To save you data from these given reasones, One shoud need to take backup of Office 365 mailboxes. Here I would like to introduce an effective and secure third party software, Kernel Office 365 Backup & restore. Its free demo version is also available to download at- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/office-365-backup/

Hello 
I am running Thunderbird on my Mac 10.13.4. My profile consists of 70000+ emails on multiple folders. I have also imported a huge bunch of emails from my old mail account in offline folder. Can I somehow back them up against deletion/disk corruption? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

demi lovato 

With the help of Email Backup Wizard, users can import Gmail emails to another Gmail account easily without any complicated steps. The software create backup of Gmail emails, calendar, attachments, etc. to another account with all the properties.

Features of Email Backup Wizard
  • Creates backup of emails in an easy manner
  • Import Gmail emails with all the attached files
  • No file size limitations to take a backup of Gmail emails
  • Takes backup of selected emails with the filter option
  • Compatible with all the latest and below versions of Windows
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/save-gmail-as-gmail-02d63364
HOW TO COMPACT PST FILE WITHOUT MS OUTLOOK?
If you are looking for a solution for queries like, how to convert eml to pdf, batch convert eml to pdf, eml to pdf converter software, convert eml to pdf adobe, free conversion of eml file to pdf, eml to pdf converter free download, convert eml to pdf with attachments, how to extract pdf from eml and so on.
In order to solve above queries, I would like to suggest you to try Advik EML to PDF Converter. The tool has the simplest user interface, which makes it easier for users to convert EML to PDF. Even after email conversion process, the attachments remain intact with the pdf file.

How to Batch Convert EML to PDF?
  1. Launch Advik EML to PDF Converter.
  2. Browse and add EML files.
  3. Select Desired Output path.
  4. Click on Convert button.
This is how you can convert multiple EML files to PDF Adobe. 
Learn how to export Outlook emails to PDF format with help of Outlook Export Email Application which allows easy method for you to easily understand how to export Outlook emails to PDF with all emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase and attachment. It gives two conversion mode - Single mode and Batch mode, so that users can easily export bulk Outlook emails to PDF at one time without any problem. To export Outlook emails to PDF Outlook installation is not necessary using this software. The Outlook Export application can easily install on any Windows OS platforms i.e. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8,Windows 7, etc.
Looking for the best email backup solution for mac email clients. I run multiple emails on different email clients and I am looking to backup email database. I am looking to find the best solution as the emails I need to backup are of much importance and can be used in future for work purposes. Thanks
Download this best solution of EML file to MSG exporter that helps you to know how to convert EML file to MSG file with whole versions of EML file and MSG file perfectly.

Read More: 
http://www.esofttools.com/eml-to-msg-converter.html
User-added image
Get solution of MSG file into EML file converter utility that nicely restore MSG file into EML file data instantly. Program has great full ability to run on whole versions of Windows with MSG file. It can successfully save MSG to EML file data with whole data of MSG file. It is the best solution for converting MSG EML file.
Read more:

http://www.esofttools.com/msg-to-eml-converter.html