• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
If you want to know how to perform Gmail to Office 365 migration, then Email Backup Wizard is the perfect answer for your question. It transfer all mails from Gmail to Office 365 account directly with the help of Gmail and Office account login credentials

Benefits of Email Backup Software
  • Migrate various Gmail account data into Office 365 one by one
  • Transfer multiple emails from Gmail to Office 365 account
  • Maintains folder hierarchy of Gmail emails 
  • No need of installing any external application
  • Totally Windows comaptible software for migration
How to convert CSV to Vcard file format? 
How to convert my data CSV to VCF file? Recommends me please............
Download the professional DBX to PST converter software to convert corrupt or normal DBX file into an Outlook PST format. This DBX to PST Converter gives the option to select multiple DBX files and convert them into an Outlook PST file. This DBX to PST Converter display the preview of all the mailbox items of selected DBX file and is compatible with all the version of Windows.

Read more at:  DBX to PST Conversion

Manual trick that can help you import DBX files' data to Windows Outlook through Windows Live Mail. First you need to download Windows Live Mail on your system, if you don't have it already. Then you can export Outlook Express data to Windows Live Mail. And after that, you can import data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook.If you are a non-technical user or looking for large scale migration, then third party DBX to PST Converter is a better option for you.WIth this tool you can solve all your problem related with conversion. It is capable to convert unlimted emails from DBX to Outlook PST Without any data loss.For more details kindly go through given link: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html

If you are facing any problem with Mac Outlook OLM file Accessing, then use Outlook stores user information in form of PST files and mac Outlook stores user information in form of OLM file format.Sometime it becomes tough to migrate from mac Outlook to windows Outlook without using professional OLM to PST Converter software which can easily convert OLM file to PST format with all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File. To download visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Get DBX to PST Converter is a professional utility for the migration of Outlook Express DBX Files into usable and importable Outlook PST files. It can safely export all the valuable emails with attachments.It is designed to find and show the location of default identity of Outlook Express. It also allows users to choose the Identity.It also also convert DBX to Outlook PST enables user to batch convert DBX to PST/RTF/EML/MSG/Thunderbird, offering a versatile setup to access Outlook Express emails.

For Free demo version, you can visit:  http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html

I need Yahoo back up tool that can take backup yahoo email folders safely. Any suggestion ?