• 5 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Just Download Filesrecoverytools  Exchange EDB recovery software is deeply scan corrupt and damage EDB mailbox data and convert EDB to PST outlook with other format like as:- EML, MSG, HTML and EMLX as well as it also work on EDB version as:- 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Search on google :- filesrecoverytools

Hi, irritating to import DBX file I saved into Outlook and nothing seems to work really. I begin to wonder why does this DBX export option even exists if you cannot use that DBX file anyway afterward.

Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
I am having a PST file but everytime when I try to open the file, I encounter the error "unable to open Outlook attachments". How to overcome this error?
To merge multiple PST file into single, if you want to merge two or more than two (multiple) Outlook PST file into singe file of any versions of MS Outlook, try Merge PST tool that allows to slecting multiple PST file to merge or combine them into single PST file format without any loss.

https://goo.gl/Xf5Pnu

Thanks & Regards
Restoring VHD files, which are damaged due to any reason. VHD recovery software can extract data from both FAT32 and NTFS file systems of a virtual hard disk. You can repair both static and dynamically expanding VHD files using VHD file recovery program ( Containing amazing features and excellent recovery modes, this software is very effective in performing complete recovery of files )

Download: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-virtual-machine-data-recovery.html
If a BKF file, created by NT-Backup utility, gets corrupted, you can’t restore any thing from it. A corrupted BKF file becomes inaccessible and can’t be restored by NT-Backup utility. In such situation, you have to try some third-party software like BKF Recovery Software (http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/bkf-recovery-tool.html) which can recover inaccessible data from corrupted backup file. This software helps to recover large backup file or provides a facility to repair corrupted backup file to extract selected or all backup file data in well manner.

To download visit:- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/bkf-recovery-tool.html
Download PST Merge software which is smart solution that without any data loss merge multiple PST files in single PST file. This PST Merge tool takes less time in merging process and is one of the safe methods that give the advance option to combine PST files i.e. - Merge PST, Join PST and Merge Contacts as well as you can also Remove Duplicate Items and Exclude Deleted Items from PST file.

Read more at:  PST Merge software

Check out this article: Manual tricks of NSF to PST to learn the popular conversion methods of NSF to PST i.e. - Export-Import and Setting up Co-existence. Both these methods simply import all the data from NSF file into PST file format without making any changes in the original NSF file. So no needs to worry about losing your NSF file data.

Hope this will help you.       

Download the professional DBX to PST converter software to convert corrupt or normal DBX file into an Outlook PST format. This DBX to PST Converter gives the option to select multiple DBX files and convert them into an Outlook PST file. This DBX to PST Converter display the preview of all the mailbox items of selected DBX file and is compatible with all the version of Windows.

Read more at:  DBX to PST Conversion

Best application is simple and fast solution for recovering corrupt VHD file data. It has many features which are useful in every stage data harm situations without any delay. There is no need to create Virtual environment for restoring recovered VHD file. Get this helpful application over here:- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-virtual-machine-data-recovery.html
If the size of PST file exceeds its limit then the PST file creates problem. Then there is only way to reduce this problem i.e. - to split the large PST file into small parts. Here I shared you the link: Manual tricks of PST split from where you will learn the 3 simple manual methods to break PST file into many PST files. This manual tricks gives the outstanding result and doesn’t damage the original data from PST file while splitting it to small PST parts.

Efficiently and quickly fix corrupt MS PowerPoint (PPT, PPTM and PPTX) presentations and gets back all the unreadable data. It can easily  ensures complete recovery of lost, deleted, formatted, and corrupted PowerPoint files.  To make presentation file more attractive and more appealing, it allows uses to add various file objects, such as: pictures, charts, tables etc. But corruption may occurs and can make your presentation file inaccessible.It also supports the MS PowerPoint versions 97, XP, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 .
To know more details visit:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/powerpoint-file-recovery-tool.html
MS Outlook uses PST (Personal Storage Table) file format to store your mails and other mailbox items. There is a limited size of PST file and if it exceeds that size limit, then the file becomes corrupted.Microsoft outlook does not provide any facility to directly split large pst file into small pst file.  

MS Outlook uses two types of PST files, one is ANSI PST and the other is Unicode PST.

1. The ANSI PST file format has a size limit of 2 GB and was used with MS Outlook 2002 and earlier versions.

2. Unicode PST file provides up to 20 GB size limit, which is used with MS Outlook 2003 and its later versions.

Heavy and Oversized PST contributes equally in making PST management challenging. As size of PST increases more than its limitation then users have to face lots of problems.Outlook users need to manage their PST file size properly time to time. Reduction of PST files size necessary for better file management. But as you reduce PST file size, there would be possibility of data loss.

Don't Worry Reduce PST file Size without any loss!!

Splitting a pst file can be done wtih Archive feature in Outlook. But split through archives prcoess can take yearly (or any other amount such as quarterly, or every 2 years.

I've had the same problem with oversized PST some time ago, so I found best Split PST Tool – Split Large PST Files into Small Ones divides PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.Performs risk-free operation of PST file splitting without making any change on the content or structure of original PST file and the original formatting or RTF and HTML messages.

User-added image

{ Also available in Corporate License and Home User’s License }

Download now : http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-split-pst.html

EDB to PST Converter Software is a complete solution for  recovering and extracting exchange mailboxes to Outlook PST files, convert edb to pst instantly. You can now recover mailboxes from mounted EDB files data with this EDB to PST tool. This EDB to PST Conversion software to recover EDB to PST is widely scans the edb file and recovers the entire mailbox listed in a selected EDB file. It can recover emails, contacts, journals, and permanently deleted emails, notes, sent emails, drafted emails, appointments, alarms, and schedules to Outlook PST files. See more information at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/edb-to-pst-converter/

Software Feature:

-> Exchange Recovery tool is developed with highly advanced features & functionalities and let the Exchange public as well as private EDB file migrated into PST, EML, MSG.
   -> Restore deletd mailboxes directly from EDB file.
   -> Migrate damage exchange database to PST mailbox.
   -> Recover exchange mailbox tool easily extract mailbox form exchange with all e-mails elements like - journals, task, contacts, calendars, emails, appointments etc.
   -> Understandable Graphic User Interface.
   -> Provide demo version and full version of the tool.
   -> Supports version MS Outlook (32 and 64 bits): MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, 97

Get this marvelous solution of PDF file password protection remover to know how to remove PDF file password and crack PDF file password protection with whole versions of PDF file.

Read More: 
http://www.esofttools.com/pdf-password-remover.html
User-added image
Hello,

Sometime exchange file got corrupted due to unavailability of internet, virus attach Exchange mailbox crash, hardware and software failure, human made error, dirty shutdown error, jet engine error etc. So, if your exchange file got corrupted due to these above reasons then to get them repaired you can use EDB to PST Converter Software that provides simple procedure to convert exchange EDB to PST File without difficulty.
User-added image

As a most convenient and effective software, EDB to PST Converter is made with latest technique to Exchange Server Data (.edb) to Outlook (.pst). It is good solutions that produce simple to understand process for Migration of EDB mailboxes to Outlook Mailboxes along with complete previous attachments. This tool helps to pick up all EDB emails between 2 dates “to date” to “from date” without any difficulty.

This EDB Converter is well- integrated made with latest technology to convert EDB to PST file and retrieve all users’ mailbox folders and sub-folders. It makes Exchange EDB readable in PST with real Exchange data format as TXT, RTF and HTML etc. Completely compatible with all MS Exchange Server versions and MS Outlook. Moreover, user can use it for migrating recovered database to any cloud-based platform.

User-added image

The evaluation program is free for everyone who wants to evaluate its EDB to PST converter. With free trial version, one can see the result of all recovered outlook mailboxes on their screen.
If you have multiple PST files and you want to merge them in one PST file, try PST Merge tool to easily complete this task with simple mouse click. It supports both ANSI and UNICODE PST file and merge mulple PST files in one PST file without any data loss.

https://www.g2crowd.com/products/merge-pst-tool/details
Make use of Outlook express recovery tool for recovering DBX file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX & RTF files. Software can easily recover Larger DBX Files / Unlimited. Program safely works on all Outlook Express (5.0, 6.0 & above), Microsoft Outlook & Windows Operating Systems.

READ MORE

http://www.dbxtopstconverter.esofttools.com

User-added image

If you're using Outlook Email client application where all your email saved in PST or Personal Storage Table file format then these two thechnique Split and Merge will definitely help you to come back from two major issues:
  1. When have large size Outlook PST file.
  2. When have large number of Outlook PST file in Outlook account to access.  
Split Technique: This technique will help you to break large size size Outlook PST file in some small PST files so that user can use data of large size file easily. 
Merge Technique: It will allow user combine and merge large number of Outlook email files in one single file.

You can take more information about both two technique from the link: Split and Merge Outlook PST file

Split and Merge Outlook Email