• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a Process that runs every time a certain object is created or edited. The Process determines the record type, and for the immediate action runs an Autolaunched Flow to do some calculations on the record.

The Autolaunched Flow populates some values on the record, performs a calculation, then runs a Subflow to create a related record. In the debug log, I can see that my formula is working, is populating the field, and is correct:
User-added image

However, on my record, the field being populated stays blank. Everything else works fine; the Process runs, the Autolaunched Flow is launched, and my values populate.

The Subflow that creates a related record is also running just fine, and comes after my formula should be populated in the field:
User-added image

I have a very similar flow to this one that calls the same Subflow, and I have no issues with the formula populating in the correct field. Does anyone have an idea of why the value is not populating?

Thank you!

I have a customer community in which users can self-register. This community is not available to the public. Users will typically only log into this community one or two times to complete a screen flow.

My screen flow is embedded in a Flow component on one of the community pages. This flow runs perfectly with the system administrator profile. However, when I register for the community (and am assigned the community login license), I am not able to run the flow. I don't receive an error, but the loading spinner stays on the screen indefinitely.

Flow Stuck Loading

The Customer Community Login profile I'm utilizing for this community has access to the custom object in the flow and read/edit access to all fields. The profile also has the "run flows" permission.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, how were you able to solve the issue?

​​​​​​​Thank you!
I have a visual flow that I can sometimes run in debug mode without issue. However, seemingly randomly, I'll receive the following error when I click the Next button: 
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1152212397-36410 (-1837831302).

When I receive this error, the current screen I'm on is duplicated beneath the navigation buttons, but with empty fields. I initially thought this was an issue with a custom button component I had been using for navigation on certain screens, but I've even gotten this error on screens that have the default Next button in the default footer.

After receiving the error, I'm unable to navigate through the flow, with any subsequent clicks of the Next button duplicating the screen another time. Nothing in the debug log is indicating something has gone wrong in the flow. Unfortunately, I am also not receiving any error report emails, even though I'm the creator and last person to modify this flow. I'm assuming because the flow doesn't actually "crash" in the sense that i don't get the usual crash screen.

Has anyone else encountered this error, and how were you able to fix it? Thanks!
Hello,

I have a Process that runs every time a certain object is created or edited. The Process determines the record type, and for the immediate action runs an Autolaunched Flow to do some calculations on the record.

The Autolaunched Flow populates some values on the record, performs a calculation, then runs a Subflow to create a related record. In the debug log, I can see that my formula is working, is populating the field, and is correct:
User-added image

However, on my record, the field being populated stays blank. Everything else works fine; the Process runs, the Autolaunched Flow is launched, and my values populate.

The Subflow that creates a related record is also running just fine, and comes after my formula should be populated in the field:
User-added image

I have a very similar flow to this one that calls the same Subflow, and I have no issues with the formula populating in the correct field. Does anyone have an idea of why the value is not populating?

Thank you!

I have a customer community in which users can self-register. This community is not available to the public. Users will typically only log into this community one or two times to complete a screen flow.

My screen flow is embedded in a Flow component on one of the community pages. This flow runs perfectly with the system administrator profile. However, when I register for the community (and am assigned the community login license), I am not able to run the flow. I don't receive an error, but the loading spinner stays on the screen indefinitely.

Flow Stuck Loading

The Customer Community Login profile I'm utilizing for this community has access to the custom object in the flow and read/edit access to all fields. The profile also has the "run flows" permission.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, how were you able to solve the issue?

​​​​​​​Thank you!
I have a visual flow that I can sometimes run in debug mode without issue. However, seemingly randomly, I'll receive the following error when I click the Next button: 
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1152212397-36410 (-1837831302).

When I receive this error, the current screen I'm on is duplicated beneath the navigation buttons, but with empty fields. I initially thought this was an issue with a custom button component I had been using for navigation on certain screens, but I've even gotten this error on screens that have the default Next button in the default footer.

After receiving the error, I'm unable to navigate through the flow, with any subsequent clicks of the Next button duplicating the screen another time. Nothing in the debug log is indicating something has gone wrong in the flow. Unfortunately, I am also not receiving any error report emails, even though I'm the creator and last person to modify this flow. I'm assuming because the flow doesn't actually "crash" in the sense that i don't get the usual crash screen.

Has anyone else encountered this error, and how were you able to fix it? Thanks!
I have a flow that seems to run pretty smoothly, but for some reason with a few accounts, I get this error.
Not only that, it meets requirements to go to the next steps through the flow, but instead brings me back to the same screen, but duplicated at the bottoms. This is not how it was built and nor is the screen built like this.

Pictures below. I have highlighted in red what the original screen contains.

Has anyone had this before and how could I fix this?

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image