• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
Its urgent !!

I have public site where i want to give a access to user to view and download the files stored in VersionData field of ContentVersion object.

I am using aura and apex for the above requirement and I am uanble to find out the way to convert VersionData to actual file. Can anybody help me to convert VersionData to actual file using aura and apex.

Thank you.
Anybody can explain this?
below queries are not working.Why? Whats the right way to do?

SELECT Id, BillToContactId.Name FROM Order

SELECT Id, BillToContactId__r.Name FROM Order

Also any workaround if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Need urgent help !

I am new to LWC and API integration !

How to convert Input fields and values to JSON object in lwc without using APEX and send them to external api of payment gateway(Here i am trying to integrate with authorize .net) ?

Thanks
Hello Folks,

I am very new to the flow.

I have a requirement to create new history record i.e. child record everytime whenever parent record is created or updated(Flow will trigger when record is created or updated on parent object).This child record will have same values and fields as parent record.

I am stuck to implement this.Please help me !!

Thank u.
Hello,

I have LWC component with <lightning-record-edit-form> and i want to display audit fields like,User-added imagebut Currently it is showing like,
User-added imageis there any way to display fileds same as picture 1?
Hello Experts,

Need urgent help.

Is there any way to stay on same(active) tab after refresh?

PLEASE NOTE : I am asking about tabs which are available through EDIT PAGE -> STANDARD COMPONENTS, NOT THE LWC OR AURA COMPONENT

Thank you.
Hello,  

I am solving below trailhead,
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/test-lightning-web-components/set-up-jest-testing-framework

when I try following command,
sfdx force:lightning:lwc:test:setup

I am getting this error,
npm ERR! code ETARGET
npm ERR! notarget No matching version found for prettier-plugin-apex@^1.10.1. 
npm ERR! notarget In most cases you or one of your dependencies are requesting
npm ERR! notarget a package version that doesn't exist.

Note : All the command in above trailhead was successfully worked.
Please help me to solve this trail.
Thank u.
Hello ,

I have created process builder which calls apex class to send email notifications. This class method accepts some paramters and one of the parameter is FromAddress. I want to set FromAddress value from Organization wide address but I dont know how to access these address in Process builder. Please help me with this.

Thank u.
Hello Experts,
I need your urgent help.I am new to salesforce.I want to enable email(company's domain) sync(two way) to SF. I am trying to use Email to Salesforce feature of SF. I have followed below steps,

1. Enabled Email to salesforce.
User-added image
2. From Personal Setting, My Email To Salesforce.
User-added image3. I have followed the steps given in below link,

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.email_my_email_2_sfdc_using.htm&type=5

User-added image

ISSUE :  When I sent an email from my email account to a specific email associated with contact(followed all the above mantioned steps), It is not showing in Activity Tab of that contact, even after sending an email successfully .

Please help me !
Thank you !
Hello,

I need urgent help,I am trying to setup docusign for contact but when i try to update layout i am getting below error.

User-added image

Hello Need Urgent Help,

My DocuSign Version is 6.6.4 and As per this link 

https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/Upgrading-DocuSign-For-Salesforce

I need to update all the link from version 6.4.5 ..

is it right way to upgrade package? Can i upgrade from the last link and skip previous links?

Thank u !

Apex controller -

public Boolean isAllowed {get;set;} 

public void getCountries(){
        isAllowed = false;
        state=Apexpages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Fedstate');
        system.debug('State on get Countries'+state);
        countriesList = ExemptedCountriesList__c.getAll().values();
        system.debug('countriesList '+countriesList);
        for(ExemptedCountriesList__c names : countriesList){
            system.debug('Names on '+names.name);
            if(names.Name == state){
                isAllowed = true;
                system.debug('IsAllowed in If '+isAllowed);
            }
        }
    }

vf page -

<script>
function openPopup(){
var allowed = document.getElementById('allowed').value;
console.log('allowed'+allowed);
}
</script>

<apex:inputHidden value = "{!isAllowed}" id = "allowed"/>

I am trying to aceess isAllowed variable of apex but it is always returning false even if it is true.Also suggest me th different ways to pass values from apex controller to VF page and access them in JS.

Please help me !! I am new to VF pages.

Thank you !

Hello,

I am uploading ContentVersion records using Dataloader desktop app which are downloaded from Data export but i am getting below error,

Error converting value to correct data type: Failed to parse date: 03-03-2020 15.57

Can anybody tell me how to solve this error?How to change Format or somethingelse?

Thank u in advance!!

Hello experts,

I am migrating ContentVersion and Attachment data from one to another org and I have downloaded the records from Data Export,But the problem is that actual file is named as that records id with no extention(refer img) starting with 068 but the name/title of that file is different.To upload the data in new org I need to rename those file to give path for file.But I can not do this because files are in large amount i.e. 15k+.

Please suggest me something !

Downloaded Files from Data Export

Hello expert,

Can anybody state and explain the steps to export and import attachments/files from one SF org to another Org?

Help me please !!

Thank you in advance!
Hello experts,

Need Urgent Help.

Whenever i insert records in bulk in EmailMessage Object,the activityId is not getting generated.I dont unsderstand why it is happening? Please tell what is going on and why?

NOTE :: I am inserting Records without RelatedToId and ParentId.

Thank you!!
Hello,

I have created custom lookup field for Deals object on Activity object. This created field is visible on indivisual task layout but not visible in Activity timeline layout(PFA for layout). any idea how to add this field on activity timeline layout ?

Please help me with this.

Thank you in advance.

User-added image
Hello expert,

Do you guys know how to sync android/ios phone's conatct in salesforce?

Thank you in advance..
Hello,

Its URGENT.

Kanban view for Opportunity showing only 5 out of 7 (All active) stages.any idea what is the reason? and how to add other remaining stages to kanaban view? 

Refere below screenshot,

Thank you.

Kanban Setting,User-added image

Stage Values,
User-added image

Current Kanban View,
User-added image
Hello,
Its urgent !!

I have public site where i want to give a access to user to view and download the files stored in VersionData field of ContentVersion object.

I am using aura and apex for the above requirement and I am uanble to find out the way to convert VersionData to actual file. Can anybody help me to convert VersionData to actual file using aura and apex.

Thank you.
Hello,
Need urgent help !

I am new to LWC and API integration !

How to convert Input fields and values to JSON object in lwc without using APEX and send them to external api of payment gateway(Here i am trying to integrate with authorize .net) ?

Thanks
Hello Folks,

I am very new to the flow.

I have a requirement to create new history record i.e. child record everytime whenever parent record is created or updated(Flow will trigger when record is created or updated on parent object).This child record will have same values and fields as parent record.

I am stuck to implement this.Please help me !!

Thank u.
Hello Experts,

Need urgent help.

Is there any way to stay on same(active) tab after refresh?

PLEASE NOTE : I am asking about tabs which are available through EDIT PAGE -> STANDARD COMPONENTS, NOT THE LWC OR AURA COMPONENT

Thank you.
Hello,  

I am solving below trailhead,
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/test-lightning-web-components/set-up-jest-testing-framework

when I try following command,
sfdx force:lightning:lwc:test:setup

I am getting this error,
npm ERR! code ETARGET
npm ERR! notarget No matching version found for prettier-plugin-apex@^1.10.1. 
npm ERR! notarget In most cases you or one of your dependencies are requesting
npm ERR! notarget a package version that doesn't exist.

Note : All the command in above trailhead was successfully worked.
Please help me to solve this trail.
Thank u.

Hello experts,

I am migrating ContentVersion and Attachment data from one to another org and I have downloaded the records from Data Export,But the problem is that actual file is named as that records id with no extention(refer img) starting with 068 but the name/title of that file is different.To upload the data in new org I need to rename those file to give path for file.But I can not do this because files are in large amount i.e. 15k+.

Please suggest me something !

Downloaded Files from Data Export

Hello experts,

Need Urgent Help.

Whenever i insert records in bulk in EmailMessage Object,the activityId is not getting generated.I dont unsderstand why it is happening? Please tell what is going on and why?

NOTE :: I am inserting Records without RelatedToId and ParentId.

Thank you!!
Hello,

I have created custom lookup field for Deals object on Activity object. This created field is visible on indivisual task layout but not visible in Activity timeline layout(PFA for layout). any idea how to add this field on activity timeline layout ?

Thank you in advance.

User-added image
Hello expert,

Do you guys know how to sync android/ios phone's conatct in salesforce?

Thank you in advance..
Hello,

Its URGENT.

Kanban view for Opportunity showing only 5 out of 7 (All active) stages.any idea what is the reason? and how to add other remaining stages to kanaban view? 

Refere below screenshot,

Thank you.

Kanban Setting,User-added image

Stage Values,
User-added image

Current Kanban View,
User-added image
Hello Experts,

Is it Possible to filter Related to list in the Log call section? If yes, then How? Suggestions, please.
Please refer img.

Thanx in advance.

User-added image
Hello,

I am passing List<String> (it contains list of ids) to my dynamic SOQL query from the apex code and I am getting query in debug log as,

SELECT Id, Colour__c, Show_Hide_in_Table__c, OwnerId, Owner.UserRoleId, Owner.Name, StageName, Status__c, LastActivityDate, CreatedDate FROM Opportunity WHERE Id IN ('0065w000025xUyVAAU', '0065w000025xUyZAAU', '0065w000025xUx7AAE', '0065w000025xUw9AAE', '0065w000025xUy5AAE', '0065w000025xUykAAE', '0065w000025xUuLAAU', '0065w000025xUyQAAU', '0065w000025xUvcAAE', '0065w000025xUKfAAM', ...) AND Show_Hide_in_Table__c = 'Show' ORDER BY StageName

So my question is that,
1) What is that ... (three dots) at the end of ids?
Note: I did not add that ... from my apex code

2) Is it necessary to pass : (Colon) when used IN clause in dynamic soql?

Thanx in advance.