• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have set up Einstein Activity Capture to sync Outlook meetings with Salesforce. The set up was successful. But it pulled in all of my O365 events (marked private or not, and even recurring meetings) in a Microsoft Office 365 calendar but nothing in My Events. Is this what it's supposed to do? I want to share calendar with other rep. I think I can only share the default Salesforce Calendar, which is My Events. So I have a problem here because the Outlook events do not sync to My Events.

My Einsten setting is not to sync private events. But still, Outlook events that are marked PRIVATE were pulled into Salesforce Activity timeline of the related records.

My questions here are related to Einstein Activity Capture, not Salesforce with Outlook which is retiring soon. Is there a bug in EAC or am I missing something here?
Office 365 calendar is connected to Salesforce with Einstein Activity Capture. A calendar is thus created in Salesforce called Microsoft Office 365. Can I share this calendar with other Salesforce user? I can share My Event with other users but I can't find how I can share Office 365 calendar with other Salesforce users
Salesforce was set up to sync events from Outlook calendar excluding the meetings that are marked private. Sync event series and Sync private events are unchecked in the Sync Configuration setting. However recurring events and private events are still pulled into Salesforce calendar. Is this a Salesforce issue or did I miss anything in the setting?Sync Configuration Setting
Hi Salesforce expert,

I have implemented Azure AD SSO with Salesforce. SAML was enabled and SSO is the only authentication service selected in Settings so that users are forced to login to org domain.The Azure AD SSO was MFA enforced on all Salesforce users.

1) Does this setting satisfy Salesforce's requirement for MFA?
2) I am using Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader and it requires to login to Salesforce directly with Salesforce credentials and token. I am an administrator in Salesforce. Can I continue to use my Salesforce Direct Login credentials and token on Jitterbit? Will Salesforce continue to require me to reset my Salesforce credentials and send me updated token?
Office 365 calendar is connected to Salesforce with Einstein Activity Capture. A calendar is thus created in Salesforce called Microsoft Office 365. Can I share this calendar with other Salesforce user? I can share My Event with other users but I can't find how I can share Office 365 calendar with other Salesforce users
Salesforce was set up to sync events from Outlook calendar excluding the meetings that are marked private. Sync event series and Sync private events are unchecked in the Sync Configuration setting. However recurring events and private events are still pulled into Salesforce calendar. Is this a Salesforce issue or did I miss anything in the setting?Sync Configuration Setting