• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the SAML configurations, we have a simple custom VF Page that displays a static error message. There is now a need for the JIT handler to dynamically pass a custom error message to the VF Page in order to display one of a few different error message based on the reason for the error. Does anyone know if this is possible and have an example of how this can be completed?
I'm trying to setup the SAML configuration in my instance. I'm using a 3rd party as identity provider and the test customer community user has already been setup manually and should be a customer community portal user. When I attempt to login as the customer I'm receiving the following error message: 

/SamlError?ErrorCode=5&ErrorDescription=Unable+to+create+user&ErrorDetails=Should+not+be+a+portal+user"

Does anyone have any additional details about the portal user piece specifically?
Hi, I'm relatively new to Experience Cloud. If I anticipate a very large number of portal customers (potentially millions of contacts) will need to get created eventually when users register, what is the best way to avoid account skew? If I configure the experience cloud site in such a way that contacts get created under 1 bucket account, then we will for sure have skew problems right? So how do people typically sol\ve for this? Do they write some apex in the registration handler to create new bucket accounts? or do they do this through batch apex? If anyone can share some insight or post a blog article that would be great. 
I have a vf page that is launched from a related list. The 2 objects are part of a Master-Detail relationships where the related list records are the child records. The vf page uses the standard controller of the detail object (PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c) and uses an apex controller as the extension. 

I'm trying to write a test class to cover the apex controller but its not letting me instantiate the apex class and im getting errors:

Test Method:
    static TestMethod void TestPMBulkAssignCtrl(){ 
        List<PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c> pcaList = [Select Id, Name from PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c];
        ApexPages.StandardController  StandardsObjectController = new ApexPages.StandardController(pcaList);        
        StandardsObjectController.setSelected(pcaList);
        PortfolioBulkAssignCtrl ext = new PortfolioBulkAssignCtrl(StandardsObjectController);
}

Error Messages:

Constructor not defined: [ApexPages.StandardController].<Constructor>(List<PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c>)

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setSelected(List<PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c>) from the type ApexPages.StandardController

Constructor not defined: [PortfolioBulkAssignCtrl].<Constructor>(ApexPages.StandardController)

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Gabe
I have an existing flow that was working fine before. It's launched through a VF page. The end result should be an update to a record from a custom object. The only change I made was to accomodate another use case and to change the flow slightly to accomodate a new choice set.

But now when I run the flow, I'm getting a mixed DML error (see below). I think that its saying that the set-up object is RecordType, but I'm not inserting, updating, deleting anything on the recordtype object at all. So, Im not sure why im getting this error.

For my small changes to the VF page, I'm not inserting/editing any records either. 

Here is the error message, any help would be great:
Error element Update_Portfolio_Assignment (FlowRecordUpdate).
The flow tried to update these records: a3m6u0000000CdGAAU. This error occurred: MIXED_DML_OPERATION: DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c, original object: RecordType. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm*__;Iw!!I2XIyG2ANlwasLbx!VMDCUrfpva6l6e0M51m5V7FXii1AyHagjvrMrFeZvMTltY3JkWchupwTZhkfn0Y21G06-ehBvBmw7BRAbA$" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline).---The flow tried to update these records: a3m6u0000000CdBAAU. This error occurred: MIXED_DML_OPERATION: DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): PortfolioCustomerAssignment__c, original object: RecordType. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm*__;Iw!!I2XIyG2ANlwasLbx!VMDCUrfpva6l6e0M51m5V7FXii1AyHagjvrMrFeZvMTltY3JkWchupwTZhkfn0Y21G06-ehBvBmw7BRAbA$" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline).

Hi, I have a use-case where I want to process a small number of records (less than 200 probably). But I want it to be a "batch" process. That is, I want it to be a job that runs weekly.

Since its a small number of records, I don't think that I need "Batch Apex" right? Also I don't know if this is something that Queueable apex can solve because it doesnt look like that can be scheduled weekly? So should I use scheduled Trigger Flow in this case?

Which one of the above methods is recommended? 

Thanks,
Gabe
Hi, I'm new to VF. I have a simple VF page that is using the "enhancedList" functionalty to product a custom Activities List page. All the standard buttons seem to be working (like New Task, New Event), except the "Reassign" button is not, When clicked it produces the following error message:

SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "[custom domain]" from accessing a cross-origin frame

Does anyone know how to fix?

User-added image
Thanks,
Gabe
Hi, I'm new to VF. I have a simple VF page that is using the "enhancedList" functionalty to product a custom Activities List page. All the standard buttons seem to be working (like New Task, New Event), except the "Reassign" button is not, When clicked it produces the following error message:

SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "[custom domain]" from accessing a cross-origin frame

Does anyone know how to fix?

User-added image
Thanks,
Gabe