• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm aware that Salesforce or community licenses cannot be downgraded. But I would like to know if there are any workarounds or API methods that can be used to downgrade a user's community license?
Thanks!
Hi,

I'm working on the following requirement -  A lead that comes from an X Campaign is deemed as qualified and moved to a certain queue (this was achieved by adding a code to the web form's HTML). We have a checkbox that equals to True when a lead qualifies. Currently we have a Workflow rule that triggers emails to various different groups(DLs) based on a criteria. How can I setup email alert for these leads (from X Campaign) and have the emails go to a different functional mailbox? Creating a new rule wasn't triggering it. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if we can hide certain fields in the Experience Cloud Site without it affecting the Salesforce Object in production. Couldn't set field level permissions as this field was visible by default to the users with this type of community license. Also since there is no separate page layout we cannot make changes to the one in SF. Has anyone come across this scenario?

Thanks
How do I write a validation rule that would prevent users from creating a New Account while converting leads? We need them to select an existing account. My formula isn't really working, could someone show me a sample of what it needs to looks like?

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

I'm working on the following requirement -  A lead that comes from an X Campaign is deemed as qualified and moved to a certain queue (this was achieved by adding a code to the web form's HTML). We have a checkbox that equals to True when a lead qualifies. Currently we have a Workflow rule that triggers emails to various different groups(DLs) based on a criteria. How can I setup email alert for these leads (from X Campaign) and have the emails go to a different functional mailbox? Creating a new rule wasn't triggering it. Any help would be appreciated.
How do I write a validation rule that would prevent users from creating a New Account while converting leads? We need them to select an existing account. My formula isn't really working, could someone show me a sample of what it needs to looks like?

Thanks a lot!