• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to set a .net date field to null when it previously had a value.
  • December 08, 2004

I have noticed that you can add a related list of Cases to the Product Page Layouts, however I am unable to relate products on the Case Layout? 

How do you setup the relationship between Products and Cases?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide

• November 16, 2004
Where are the xml files stored (folder structure) that are uploaded from the offline edition
  • May 05, 2004
When doing a describe the field type on a percent field is double instead of percent.  Is this correct?  For currency the field type is currency.
  • April 23, 2004

After creating a web-integration (Sforce Control) link, all seems to be working properly, however when navigating to the page, the user is prompted asking them whether or not they would like to accept NON-Secure Items.

I realize, this can be stopped on a per-user basis, by changing the IE Options to Accpet Non-Secure Items and not prompt, however is there any other way to avoid this message other than changin the Explorer Options?

Thank You.

• April 22, 2004
Is there a way to set a .net date field to null when it previously had a value.
  • December 08, 2004

After creating a web-integration (Sforce Control) link, all seems to be working properly, however when navigating to the page, the user is prompted asking them whether or not they would like to accept NON-Secure Items.

I realize, this can be stopped on a per-user basis, by changing the IE Options to Accpet Non-Secure Items and not prompt, however is there any other way to avoid this message other than changin the Explorer Options?

Thank You.

• April 22, 2004

Is there any way to query the page layout informatio?. We need to be able to create views utilizing this information if at all possible.

• December 11, 2003