• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

The dates returned in a formula field are in GMT - is there a way to convert it to a text field that has the timezone?

E.g. want: text(Created Date) = '1/1/08 10:00:00 EST' rather than '1/1/08 4:00:00Z'

Thanks
  • September 03, 2008
Hi,

I am trying to determine if it is possible to not trigger field validation rules when making API calls - e.g. a phone number validation field is validating existing bad data when trying to do a UI update - can you ignore that when making an API update?

Thanks,
Darrell
Hi!
I would like to integrate Exacttarget with salesforce.  In the top rigth select Exacttarget has been already integrated as a new app but when I click on the tap "exacttarget" in salesforce the message is:

Your Salesforce account has not been fully enabled to use this feature within Salesforce.  Please contact your system administrator.

After I would like to be able to send auto-resonse emails using Exacttarget instead of Salesforce, is this posible?

thanks,

Cristina.
Hi All, 

I am using Salesforce auto-response rules to send an email out, but I would like to do it using Exacttarget instead of Salesforce.

Can someone help me?

thanks